Furry Road Trip To Melbourne! Interest?

Information and questions about major conventions.
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Joey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Coonfox

Postby Joey » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

I am going to midfur this year, though depends on the prices of flying compared to driving to see how I will get there/back
Sekular
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Cat - Domestic Shorthair

Postby Sekular » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 am

I am going to midfur this year, though depends on the prices of flying compared to driving to see how I will get there/back[/quote]

Pretty much the boat I'm in. I wouldn't mind driving it at all if we got a crew together to go =)
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: German Shepherd Werewolf

Re: Furry Road Trip To Melbourne! Interest?

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:43 am

I'll have a browse around and see what i can fish up but it all depends on prices still. And how together Midfur gets intself. Im not doing it if we are just going to get jerked around like last year
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: German Shepherd Werewolf

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:43 am

I'll have a browse around and see what i can fish up but it all depends on prices still. And how together Midfur gets intself. Im not doing it if we are just going to get jerked around like last year
Magnus
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: Red Fox

Postby Magnus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:44 am

I'm interested again, but still only got my Ls. (Although technically my Tasmanian license expired 3 months after I started living here, and I never bothered to go back to pick up my QLD license.) Even then I'd probably be a bit out of practice, not having driven since last Easter.
Magnus
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: Red Fox

Postby Magnus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:44 am

I'm interested again, but still only got my Ls. (Although technically my Tasmanian license expired 3 months after I started living here, and I never bothered to go back to pick up my QLD license.) Even then I'd probably be a bit out of practice, not having driven since last Easter.
pommie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Stoat

Postby pommie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:46 pm

As much as I'd be interested in this, I will only really be able to afford going to Melbourne the once this year, and sorry, but Aussiecon takes massive preference over MidFur :P
pommie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Stoat

Postby pommie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 pm

As much as I'd be interested in this, I will only really be able to afford going to Melbourne the once this year, and sorry, but Aussiecon takes massive preference over MidFur :P