Camp Wildpaw the Second

Information and questions about major conventions.
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Treemeadow
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: Canine- Cockspaniel/'yote and lab cross

Camp Wildpaw the Second

Postby Treemeadow » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Soooooo

Its getting to the end of 2009. Which means 2010 is upon us.

Meannning....

CAMP WILDPAW IN THE YEAR 2010!!

Camp Wildpaw is the camp where everything goes wrong in the most absolutely perfect way. Its an event where we, the furs, meet together in our un-natural habitat: Nature! For a weekend of fires, trees, waterfalls and dangerous activit- oh, woops, not meant to talk about -that- part.

This years Wildpaw went off like a rocket (and in all the wrong ways). While it was absolutely fabulous to spend 4 days doing nothing over Easter, a lot of us agree that Easter Long Weekend isn't the best time for everyone. There were ten of us this year, and I'm sure they'll agree that while they often feared for their very lives, Camp Wildpaw was very likely the BEST furmeet they had ever attended (although for a number, it WAS the first one too).

So, before I start to sift through the windmills of my mind to find a good date for Wildpaw the Second, I was wondering what everyone else thinks:

Wildpaw will probably be held in the same location (Pine Forest Camp, Watagan Mountains, Central Coast, NSW)...due to the presence of Waterfalls, but new locations will also be taken into consideration.

So, I was thinking around April still, because the weather then is perfect (its Just Right) and its not too scooshed in by other events. Rather than have a three-night camp, it would only be 2 nights- unless ppl wanna get time off, then we'll gladly organise for three. It all depends on the voice of the furry public.

If you're interested in coming, or have suggestions for dates/locations etc, please post them :D

Thanking you muchly and (what was it I always said last time, oh yes!)

Stay Wild!

-Tree
Joey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Coonfox

Camp Wildpaw the Second

Postby Joey » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 am

thread pending deletion in 3...2...1
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Camp Wildpaw the Second

Postby Foxy_Malone » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:19 am

thread pending deletion in 3...2...1[/quote]

why ???
Treemeadow
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: Canine- Cockspaniel/'yote and lab cross

Camp Wildpaw the Second

Postby Treemeadow » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:28 am

I too, would like to know, dear JoeyJoeJoeJuniorShabadoo...
Joey
Newcomer
Newcomer

Camp Wildpaw the Second

Postby Joey » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:51 pm

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2351&hilit=

duplicate thread, no?
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Camp Wildpaw the Second

Postby Foxy_Malone » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 pm

not really you need to remember that this thread is viewable to non members, so yes there is a bit of duplication happening
Joey
Newcomer
Newcomer

Camp Wildpaw the Second

Postby Joey » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:56 pm

O'rly, I was under the impression that the whole forum (buh adults section) was viewable to non members, the more you know

Oh well delete my posts away! As the are useless to the topic at hand