Midfur Pre-Meets

Information and questions about major conventions.
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Juzbunny
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shifter - mostly bunny and bear

Midfur Pre-Meets

Postby Juzbunny » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi Y'all.

A lot of people have said to me that they'd like to do something before Midfur that had a little less pressure, and more of casual communal feel. Some people also had to work during Midfur, but could make it to events if they were held during weekdays. So, if you want to get together for more casual events with a bit of a slower pace, let me know.

Some of the things people have been talking about have included dinners, winery tours, poi juggling, movies, trips to the zoo and just taking time out to get to know people.

All I need from you is a bit of an input - what would you like to do and when, who you are and when you're available, and I'll do some of the boring tracking and research to make it easier to go to the meets. eg finding out what do we want to do, how much does it cost and how we get there.

This program is still just a baby, but people in Melbourne, with a bit of goodwill, have really made it work.

Cheers,
Juz
kujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: tiger

Midfur Pre-Meets

Postby kujo » Thu May 13, 2010 5:00 pm

hey, this iz wot i have been lookin for, i'd luv to do some pre-midfur meets. i'll be rockin in on the nite of the 29th nov and wont be leaving untill the 8th morn in dec so i will have loads of time.
hit me up for sure man