Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras 2011

Information and questions about major conventions.
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Techie Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox

Postby Techie Fox » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi all,

The 2011 Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras is fast coming up on Saturday March 5th so we're sending out the call for people to join this years furry float.

This years parade theme is Say Something! Our furry float will be Lady Gaga themed with the songs Bad Romance and Poker Face.

Entry to the parade this year will be $50 per participant which also includes a souvenir T-Shirt (in red, black or white). For those that are unable to make it or those participants that would like extra shirts we are offering them for $30ea + $5 if you want it posted anywhere in Australia.

If you would like to join us on the float this year or can't make it but would still like a T-Shirt please send an email to furrymardigras@gmail.com by Sunday 20th February. We will reply back with details on how to confirm your request and keep you updated with important news leading up to the event.

Due to the closure of the community grants program this may be the last year that we are able to support having a furry float in the parade so if you've always been meaning to come but haven't been able to this is the year to do it. We also apologise for the late notice but the Mardi Gras organisers have only just this week confirmed our acceptance into the parade.

If you have any questions or to register shoot us an email at furrymardigras@gmail.com

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!! =^_^=
Techie Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox

Postby Techie Fox » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi all,

The 2011 Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras is fast coming up on Saturday March 5th so we're sending out the call for people to join this years furry float.

This years parade theme is Say Something! Our furry float will be Lady Gaga themed with the songs Bad Romance and Poker Face.

Entry to the parade this year will be $50 per participant which also includes a souvenir T-Shirt (in red, black or white). For those that are unable to make it or those participants that would like extra shirts we are offering them for $30ea + $5 if you want it posted anywhere in Australia.

If you would like to join us on the float this year or can't make it but would still like a T-Shirt please send an email to furrymardigras@gmail.com by Sunday 20th February. We will reply back with details on how to confirm your request and keep you updated with important news leading up to the event.

Due to the closure of the community grants program this may be the last year that we are able to support having a furry float in the parade so if you've always been meaning to come but haven't been able to this is the year to do it. We also apologise for the late notice but the Mardi Gras organisers have only just this week confirmed our acceptance into the parade.

If you have any questions or to register shoot us an email at furrymardigras@gmail.com

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!! =^_^=
Sojourner
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Arctic Wolf

Re: Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras 2011

Postby Sojourner » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 am

Wont be going in the float, but ill definitely be going to the parade :3 Been the last two years before i moved, and now i'm flying down from Brissy to go back! xD
Sojourner
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Arctic Wolf

Postby Sojourner » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:39 am

Wont be going in the float, but ill definitely be going to the parade :3 Been the last two years before i moved, and now i'm flying down from Brissy to go back! xD
PiroFlammenweifer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby PiroFlammenweifer » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Although i can't physically be there, I support you all! Wish I could parade with you guys.
PiroFlammenweifer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby PiroFlammenweifer » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Although i can't physically be there, I support you all! Wish I could parade with you guys.
slider
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Cougar

Postby slider » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 pm

I would like to be on the float (as already discussed with Lupie). I've sent you an email about this too. :D
Last edited by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slider
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby slider » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:40 pm

I would like to be on the float (as already discussed with Lupie). I've sent you an email about this too. :D
Alex Goldenpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Short-Clawed River Otter

Postby Alex Goldenpaw » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 pm

slider wrote:.../ liek \...
OMG! how could you Slider :c

on another note, wont be doing this year either, far to boring.
slider
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby slider » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Alex Goldenpaw wrote:
slider wrote:.../ liek \...
OMG! how could you Slider :c

on another note, wont be doing this year either, far to boring.
fixed