Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras 2011

Forum rules DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Newcomer
Species: Short-Clawed River Otter

Alex Goldenpaw, Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm

.../ liek \... [/quote] OMG! how could you Slider :c

on another note, wont be doing this year either, far to boring.

Newcomer
Species: Cougar

slider, Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm

.../ liek \... [/quote] OMG! how could you Slider :c

on another note, wont be doing this year either, far to boring.[/quote]

fixed

Newcomer
Species: Canis Rufus Cinereoargenteus

Hendikins, Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 am

I'm planning on doing my usual this year - and for once I might even not suck at it :)

Newcomer
Species: Canis Rufus Cinereoargenteus

Hendikins, Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm planning on doing my usual this year - and for once I might even not suck at it :)

Newcomer
Species: Arctic Wolf

Sojourner, Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Should totally do the Peacock song by Katy Perry xD Or "this boys in love" by the presets :P i remember that blasting once Mardi Gras actually xD

Newcomer
Species: Arctic Wolf

Sojourner, Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Should totally do the Peacock song by Katy Perry xD Or "this boys in love" by the presets :P i remember that blasting once Mardi Gras actually xD

Newcomer
Species: Lion

EldarichkMane, Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 pm

So this is the last chance to ever march with the furries? Wow. Well...frack. I wasn't planning on doing the parade this year, with the party and the march being the same night again. But, I guess I'll have to start debating.

Even if I don't march, though, I'll still want the t-shirt.

Newcomer
Species: Lion

EldarichkMane, Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:25 pm

So this is the last chance to ever march with the furries? Wow. Well...frack. I wasn't planning on doing the parade this year, with the party and the march being the same night again. But, I guess I'll have to start debating.

Even if I don't march, though, I'll still want the t-shirt.

Newcomer
Species: Siberian Husky

Arti Husky, Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 am

The float has been canceled for 2011 due to a lack of interest sadly. This was confirmed this morning by the organisers:

"Hi folks. It's time to admit defeat. I tried every possible avenue to avoid this, but it's time to cancel the float due to lack of support"

Newcomer
Species: Siberian Husky

Arti Husky, Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 am

The float has been canceled for 2011 due to a lack of interest sadly. This was confirmed this morning by the organisers:

"Hi folks. It's time to admit defeat. I tried every possible avenue to avoid this, but it's time to cancel the float due to lack of support"

Return to “Conventions”