The Introductions and Welcomes Thread

Wanna know what we're doing and what's going on? Check it out here!
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Species: Eastern Quoll

Re: The Introductions and Welcomes Thread

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Sounds awesome, Reaver! I'm a scientist myself!
Sorry to hear about your marriage though. :/

@SilentRavyn: Welcome! I've been following you on FA/Weasyl/DA/FN for a while now so it's an awesome surprise to see you joining out forums! Your art is awesome and it's great to have you! Do feel free to ask if we can do anything to help you out around here or to make you feel more welcome!
I'm hoping to get to Confurgence too so I'll look forward to seeing you there! And if you manage to get to down Tassie feel free to look me up!
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!
SilentRavyn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Arctic Foxwolf

Re: The Introductions and Welcomes Thread

Postby SilentRavyn » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:08 pm
@SilentRavyn: Welcome! I've been following you on FA/Weasyl/DA/FN for a while now so it's an awesome surprise to see you joining out forums! Your art is awesome and it's great to have you! Do feel free to ask if we can do anything to help you out around here or to make you feel more welcome!
I'm hoping to get to Confurgence too so I'll look forward to seeing you there! And if you manage to get to down Tassie feel free to look me up!
Oh thank you! It's cool to know people are enjoying my art around the world ^^

I actually plan to explore Tassie while travelling around in January/February, as I hear that's a great time to visit. I'm really keen to do the Overland Track. I'll have to let you know when I'm around :)