The Introductions and Welcomes Thread

Wanna know what we're doing and what's going on? Check it out here!
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Species: Eastern Quoll

Re: The Introductions and Welcomes Thread

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Hey, new people!
Welcome Kyro and Axervalier! I'm sure you two will have a great time here! Feel free to poke me any time if you have any questions or concerns about anything be it here on the forums or anything to do with the fandom!
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!
KyofuTheWolf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf/Vixen/Lynx/Cat/Nine-tail Fox

Postby KyofuTheWolf » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:11 am

Hey! I'm Kyofu, 20 from VIC (currently) I've been and in-the-closet fur for about 8 years. Only a year ago I started to be part of the community itself. Soon I won't be as shy and I'll save up to suit up but til then I'll enjoy all the art made by the wonderful members of the fandom and admire the suits. I really love the suits. lol. Just glad to talk to others part of the fandom. Maybe one day I'll have the courage to go to cons to make friends.
Serence Frostbite
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: 8-tailed-fox-shaped ice spirit

Postby Serence Frostbite » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:02 am

welcome kyufo, glad to have you here. Best of luck with the suits :D
Tetramic
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dog-Golden Retriever

Postby Tetramic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:52 am

Hello Furstrialia!!

First of all,I'm sorry for my poor use of english,it's my second language and I still have much to learn
And now to the Introduction:
I've been a furry for 3 years now,I live in Poland and that's where I first met furries.I've traveled to Czech rep. and germany and wherever I was I always met furries and I've grown to see them as the kindest people.
I've decided to join furstralia because it's likely that I will travel to Australia sometime next year,but before my journey starts,I wanted to get to know you guys! :D
And now my quick descryption:
I'm 1.93m tall,92 kg heavy,I have long blonde hair and a short beard n stache,It's absolutely impossible not to recognize me once you see me.
I'm 18 years of age,my birthday is on 6th June.
I'm bisexual,currently living with my girlfriend in Olsztyn in Poland
And the last part,my interests are:
Mountainboarding,digital drawing,windsurfing(tho I had to sell my board unfortunatly),board games and also I'm taking part in a Knights Brotherhood in Olsztyn
Thats all folks!
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Serence Frostbite
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Serence Frostbite » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:48 am

Welcome Tetramic , glad you decided to join us , and hope we'll be friends . Have a great time if you actually come to australia :D
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 pm

Fresh meat!
Welcome Kyofu and Tetramic!
It's awesome to have you both here and I look forward to getting to know you both!
Please do feel free to poke me or any other staff member any time if you have any questions or concerns or if you have any suggestions for improving the site!
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!
Raparva
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wagyu bull

Postby Raparva » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:06 pm

G'day all. My name is Raparva, I'm a 30 year old wagyu bull living in Hobart. After following the fandom for a good 6 or so years now. I decided I should get more involved in the community as I love the positive attitude everyone has as well as the art and creativity. I am chef by trade so if I am not found in a kitchen. I am either playing games on my pc, tending my garden (a new hobby of mine) or researching/exploring forgotten walking tracks and other locations in Tasmania's wilderness. Photography is another hobby I am currently teaching myself that goes well with my bush walks.
I look forward to meeting and chatting to you all.
Serence Frostbite
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Serence Frostbite » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:39 pm

greetings raparva , glad you decide to join us. Hope we'll become friends :)
Tetramic
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dog-Golden Retriever

Postby Tetramic » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:07 am

Greetings Raparva! Hope will be friends :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Oh, hi, Raparva! Welcome!
I'm also in Hobart and I love hiking too! Have you found the Tazfurs facebook page yet? There are quite a few furs in Hobart on that page so you should definitely come say hi!
And do please explore the forums here and have fun here too! And please feel free to ask if you have any questions about anything around here!
Frostwood Forever! <3