The Introductions and Welcomes Thread

Wanna know what we're doing and what's going on? Check it out here!
Raparva
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wagyu bull

Re: The Introductions and Welcomes Thread

Postby Raparva » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:20 am

Thanks for the welcome guys and cheers for the heads up Furrhan. I haven't heard of Tazfurs before, but i will look into it. Cheers again.
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Species: Eastern Quoll

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:57 pm

No worries, mate. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!
Wyvern
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Wyvern » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:18 am

Gday FurAustralia

i have been a furry since early high school .I am trying to find like minded people in Australia ^^ but its a little hard where i live :P Darwin kinda isnt to great with this ive noticed.
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Hey, welcome, Wyern! Great to have you!

Can't say I personally know any furs up your way but there are bound to be some! Hope to see more of you around here and to get to know you a bit! Do feel free to poke me any time if there's anything I can do to help you out around here!
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!
Wyvern
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Wyvern » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:40 am

Cheers for the welcome and ill be sure to do that ^^
Kai_Sorrelclaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox (Vulpes Vulpes)

Postby Kai_Sorrelclaw » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:55 pm

G'day guys,
I'm Kai Sorrelclaw, I'm Twenty years old and I'm from the North-East of Tassie, whilst I'm not new to the fandom I haven't really participated in it until recently, sorta having a presence blitz across multiple platforms and forums as I try and get involved in this grand community of ours ~

I have a diverse range of hobbies and I'd like to think of myself as being approachable and friendly.
This year I'll be attending FurDu for the first time having narrowly missed out on Confurgence in January, looking forward to meeting and making a whole bunch of new friends ^w^

Sadly I can't draw to save my life, but I'm a passionate speaker and I've dabbled in writing in the past to some degree of success.

I've just completed Certificate 2 for Security Operations and am waiting on my License to be processed, so I'm just drifting at the moment c:
My steam ID has been included in my profile information, so feel free to hit me up anytime!

Cheers for having me, looking forward to getting involved and chatting some more.
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Hey, welcome Kai!
You sound cool! Great to have you! I hope you have a great time here! Do feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns about anything around here!
Frostwood Forever! <3

Kai_Sorrelclaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox (Vulpes Vulpes)

Postby Kai_Sorrelclaw » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:45 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Furrhan, most appreciated!
And I'll certainly keep that in mind. ^.^
Jaffah
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Tiger

Postby Jaffah » Fri May 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Hello everyone. I am Jaffah and I am a 48 year old man from Ipswich Queensland. I have been writing and posting stories online for over 10 years now. I do hope to one day end up putting together a book based on some of the characters I have created over the years. I am friendly and open minded and have experienced a lot in my life including a stint as a stand up comedian and am always up for a chat or to just listen if anyone needs a shoulder. I do hope to make new friends and expand my experiences even more while here. =)
"Do what you love and believe in and success will come naturally."
Gemstone
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Unknown

Postby Gemstone » Sat May 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello,

Call me Gemstone because I havent thought of a name for a fursona just yet. I don't have a fursona either.
I'm a 19 year old guy residing in the Logan region of Brisbane.

I've been familiar with the whole furry thing for several years but this is my first time joining a furry community.
I decided to join after witnessing FurDu's walk event at Surfers today. Everyone looked colourful, friendly and cuddly with their fursuits, paws and ears and stuff.

It seems these forums are going quiet so I'd like to know if there's a Discord group or Facebook group I could join?

I hope to talk and meet with you people.