- Posts: 446
- Species: Eastern Quoll
- Location: Hobart
Hi, all, and welcome to Furstralia, the oldest furry community in Australia!
Since 2006 we've been committed to providing a safe and fun community for furries all across Australia as well as our furry friends from overseas. We do this both on-line on our forums as well as in the non-virtual setting through allowing our members to organise furmeets and conventions. We hope you'll feel right at home here, whether you're furry, Australian, not from Australia, or not even furry but just wanting to know what the fandom is all about!
We'd love to get to know you all before you start posting so why not hop on over to the Introductions and Welcomes thread and tell us who you are?
Here at Furstralia, we have something for everyone, whether that be showing off your art, music, photography or other media in The Gallery, discussing or playing your favourite games in our Gaming section, learning about and discussing all things furry in The Furry Forum or just being silly and having fun in The Ridiculous Corner.
Once you've created an account you'll be able to access The Market Place where you can buy, sell, trade or commission everything under the sun as well as the Meets and Conventions forums where you can organise to connect with our members in a non-virtual setting and where you can work out all the details that will enable you to attend and enjoy furry conventions!
We also feature a unique "Adults Lounge" accessible only to members who are 18 years and over and which provides a safe, controlled and legal environment to access, share and discuss adult material. Check out this thread for information on how to join that section.
Of course, none of this would be possible without our great team of staff. Furrhan Blackwood and Foxy_Malone are your administrators and Marcwolf owns the forums and the server on which we're hosted and provides technical support for the back end of the forums. Please do feel free to send us a PM or email us at email@example.com at any time if you have any questions, queries or complaints.
In order for us to protect you guys and to keep the forums fun and friendly for everyone, it is unavoidable that we set down some ground rules. Please take the time to read these carefully as infringements of these rules may lead to disciplinary action.
Furstralia Code of Conduct:
- Please be civil and respectful. Trolling, flaming, spamming, abuse and harassment are not allowed.
- Please do not derail threads.
- Please refrain from profanity as there may be younger users on the boards.
- All NSFW and explicit material is to be kept exclusively in the adult section. This includes advertising for characters in or commissions of NSWF or explicit artwork even if the artwork itself is not posted.
- Do not mini-mod. If you have a problem with a user please contact one of our staff or use the report button (found on the top right corner of every post) and we will deal with the situation as appropriate.
- If you disagree with a decision made by a staff member you may contact said staff member in private and enquire as to why the decision was made. If you are not happy with how the staff member handled your case you may contact any other staff member and we shall review your case in conjunction with our colleagues. Decisions based on case reviews are final. It is inappropriate to make a public fuss and derail a thread because of a staff decision.
- Illegal activities whether on, against or organised on this forum are not allowed. Furstralia and its affiliates and services have a Zero Tolerance Policy for bestiality, child pornography and rape. Posting or involving yourself in anything of that nature on these forums will result in a permanent and non-negotiable ban and the relevant Australian State Police or Australian Federal Police will be contacted if deemed necessary.
Keep those simple rules in mind and we're sure you'll have a great time here on Furstralia!
As always, enjoy yourself and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, queries or concerns at any time!
I can't wait to see you guys in the forums!