Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
- Posts: 1213
- Species: Snow Leopard
We're please to announce that customization of your sponsor-badge is now available and ready to go. This year sponsors will be able to select from 4 awesome Jurassic Designs and customize their con-badge with their own pictures and flavor text! You're welcome to use photos of your fursuit, furry art, your own photo.. anything you like as long as it's PG rated!
Here's how you do it!
1. Log onto your account at FurDU.com
2. On the side tab click PROFILE
3. From here you can upload your avatar (NB. Images are automatically resized to 290px wide by 350px high. You can resize an image using a free online tool or image editing software like Photoshop.)
4. Create your ID badge, selecting style (Division), Role and Species with flavor text, remember PG rated content only!
5. Save Changes
6. Preview your badge ensuring that it looks how you like it to without any text or image overlaps!
7. Optional: Share your design with your friends and enemies here!
Whilst you are at it, make sure your Sponsor shirt size is up to date as we'll soon be announcing both the sponsor and standard shirt orders. If you want to support the con with sponsorship and get a bunch of cool stuff with it, there are a handful of spots left so get in quick! We're only a few short months away before our grand Jurassic Safari!
- Posts: 35
- Species: Lynx
- Location: Sydney NSW
By the way, does anyone know what the deadline to have the badges setup is?
Also: congratulations on the number of sponsors so far. I see that according to the FurDU Twitter account the were only 8 slots left at midday on the 2nd of Feb.
Keep up the great work!