FurJAM Pre-alert 2012

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
vixen
Contributer
Contributer
Species: Fox

FurJAM Pre-alert 2012

Postby vixen » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 pm

As far as I know, this thread has always pondered a 14-16 September date since it was posted in May.
[/quote]

Arr wells.. maybe I havent checked up on it since the beginning of the year when it was october X'P My bad!
AussieHusky
Contributer
Contributer
Species: Husky

FurJAM Pre-alert 2012

Postby AussieHusky » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 am

I don't know if i was seeing things.. but I could have sworn it was going to be October's first weekend?? the group of us southy furs all thought that! But yesterday crazy stumbled upon a september date?!! When did this change!! >.<;;; gyah! X"D[/quote]

As far as I know, this thread has always pondered a 14-16 September date since it was posted in May.
Should totally have website running with it now being SO close to furjam!
Certainly agree with this, especially it only being eight weeks away seemingly...[/quote]

..You mean like this website? http://furjam.org/ :P Has dates and events for this year? Though doesn't seem to have been publicised or pushed that I've seen.
Spi Cybershark
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Cybershark

FurJAM Pre-alert 2012

Postby Spi Cybershark » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 am

..You mean like this website? http://furjam.org/ :P Has dates and events for this year? Though doesn't seem to have been publicised or pushed that I've seen.[/quote]

At the time of the post, that page was just a blank white page, hence the panic. :) Cheers for pointing out that it's been updated.
Spi Cybershark
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Cybershark

FurJAM Pre-alert 2012

Postby Spi Cybershark » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Trackwork warning for the weekend of 14-16 September; subject to change and thus best to check the CityRail web site beforehand:

Friday 14th - only of real interest if you're coming from Kiama or Nowra or similar:
- South Coast Line closed between Oak Flats and Bomaderry (late evening trackwork extends to Wollongong).

Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th - some pain for folks coming from the Central Coast and the north side:
- Northern Line closed between Hornsby and Strathfield (via Eastwood),
- North Shore Line closed between Berowra and Gordon,
- Newcastle/Central Coast and Hunter Lines closed in their entireity.

For once, there's no trackwork coming back from the Legion Club on the Eastern Suburbs line :P
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

FurJAM Pre-alert 2012

Postby Sebastian » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:01 pm

woo first post! ^^[/quote]...and welcome fellow Herbivore! :wcool: