Where are the Furjam photos?

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Postby Sebastian » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Where are the Furjam photos? And I don't just mean this year, where are the official photos for Furjam 2011? At the time I'm making this post there's still no 2011 gallery. In last year's post I asked about the group photo for Furjam 2011 and I didn't get any replies. Does anyone have a 2012 group photo? (I don't; I was *IN* it).

Here's my own compilation for this year. Seeing it's only 190 (*Edit* - 182+8 ) pics I spent some time grouping everyone by suit.
http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af30 ... rjam%2012/

Here's part of the playing with the beach ball at the park:
http://youtu.be/2lp5LEhgnEs

I'm dissapointed with my collection for this year. I tried to balance my suit wearing and my photography 50 / 50 but I missed an awful lot of fursuits. There was a red fox in a football shirt who I really wanted to get some pics of and I missed out entirely. I also wanted to take more pictures of the lilac & cyan creature you can see in pic #134 (no idea who it is).

I think next year I'll give wearing my fursuit a miss (except for the group photo) and focus on the photography. I think everyone's seen my Michael Sauerpüss partial by now.

(Edit: I've just added another 8 pics that I had grouped and overlooked - some badges and small group photos.)
Last edited by Vlos on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Where are the Furjam photos? And I don't just mean this year, where are the official photos for Furjam 2011? At the time I'm making this post there's still no 2011 gallery. In last year's post I asked about the group photo for Furjam 2011 and I didn't get any replies. Does anyone have a 2012 group photo? (I don't; I was *IN* it).

Here's my own compilation for this year. Seeing it's only 190 (*Edit* - 182+8 ) pics I spent some time grouping everyone by suit.
http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af30 ... rjam%2012/

Here's part of the playing with the beach ball at the park:
http://youtu.be/2lp5LEhgnEs

I'm dissapointed with my collection for this year. I tried to balance my suit wearing and my photography 50 / 50 but I missed an awful lot of fursuits. There was a red fox in a football shirt who I really wanted to get some pics of and I missed out entirely. I also wanted to take more pictures of the lilac & cyan creature you can see in pic #134 (no idea who it is).

I think next year I'll give wearing my fursuit a miss (except for the group photo) and focus on the photography. I think everyone's seen my Michael Sauerpüss partial by now.

(Edit: I've just added another 8 pics that I had grouped and overlooked - some badges and small group photos.)
LLiz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Gippsland Water Dragon (lizard)

Re: Where are the Furjam photos?

Postby LLiz » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:59 pm

They're still good photos...

and... YAY! I am in your video!

Keen to see the photos / videos of others! Talinart had an oldtime super 8 camcorder, I'd like to see how that footage turned out!
Dwerp!
LLiz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Gippsland Water Dragon (lizard)

Postby LLiz » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:59 pm

They're still good photos...

and... YAY! I am in your video!

Keen to see the photos / videos of others! Talinart had an oldtime super 8 camcorder, I'd like to see how that footage turned out!
Dwerp!
KaiAdin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Housekitty

Postby KaiAdin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

If anything multiple albums have been posted to the Facebook page for Furjam, + on peoples personal Galleries there!

(the Facebook group for FJ and all the major events seem to be more happening than Furstralia thesedays)
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Aww... do I have to resurect my Facebook account? I only just closed the darn thing a couple of months ago and I haven't missed it one bit. "X has updated their profile" "Y has posted on their wall" "Z wants to be friends with you." X and Y being people you only want to hear from occasionally but not constantly and Z being someone you don't even know and possibly a scammer. Ugh! It drove me around the bend. I agree with the things Anthrax said in his stand-up comedy about FB in Furjam 10 (or was it 09?) It's too annoying to be bothered with.

And if I do resurect my account it's only going to be a matter of time before I get spammed by the jerks from that Nth American forum that I left back in 2007 who even after five years still want me back but refuse to apologise. Even if I create a whole new account with a new name it's only a matter of time before they figure out who I am through the community.

Edit: Clarification; not all of them are jerks; I still keep in touch with a few friends from there. The jerks I was referring to are the ones who keep pestering me to return to their forum when I'm perfectly happy here.
KaiAdin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Housekitty

Postby KaiAdin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 pm

If anything multiple albums have been posted to the Facebook page for Furjam, + on peoples personal Galleries there!

(the Facebook group for FJ and all the major events seem to be more happening than Furstralia thesedays)
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Aww... do I have to resurect my Facebook account? I only just closed the darn thing a couple of months ago and I haven't missed it one bit. "X has updated their profile" "Y has posted on their wall" "Z wants to be friends with you." X and Y being people you only want to hear from occasionally but not constantly and Z being someone you don't even know and possibly a scammer. Ugh! It drove me around the bend. I agree with the things Anthrax said in his stand-up comedy about FB in Furjam 10 (or was it 09?) It's too annoying to be bothered with.

And if I do resurect my account it's only going to be a matter of time before I get spammed by the jerks from that Nth American forum that I left back in 2007 who even after five years still want me back but refuse to apologise. Even if I create a whole new account with a new name it's only a matter of time before they figure out who I am through the community.

Edit: Clarification; not all of them are jerks; I still keep in touch with a few friends from there. The jerks I was referring to are the ones who keep pestering me to return to their forum when I'm perfectly happy here.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:00 am

[Sigh] Okay, I've created a new account on FB : Sebastian Sauerpuss. I'm sure I'm going to regret this though.

I see the group photo there... but I don't see any other photographs of Furjam '12 or any earlier Furjams. Not that I'm very good at navigating through FB... :wroll:
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:00 am

Okay, I've created a new account on FB : Sebastian Sauerpuss. I'm sure I'm going to regret this though.

I see the group photo there... but I don't see any other photographs of Furjam '12 or any earlier Furjams. Not that I'm very good at navigating through FB... :wroll: