We got a date for FurJam 2013 yet?

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Postby Sebastian » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:55 pm

better Hop to organising for a postal vote..[/quote]Well said given that I'm a foxaroo. :)

I always postal vote as polling centres are against my religion; I'm in the church of the fox! :-))
Talinart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lynx

Postby Talinart » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Looks like the FurJam team have updated their website with the details of the Friday and Saturday events (the same info is also in KatAclysm's post here).

I don't think they have declared the site "open for business" as yet, so if you want to RSVP to the event (and if you know you are going, you really should) you'll have to do it via another method (email, PM, Facebook, Australian Fursuiters, Aldis lamp?)

Also, if you are like me and will need to pre-poll your ballot: pre-poll voting opens on the 20th of August. So if you are enrolled to vote, don't forget to have your name checked off the roll or you'll be hit with a $20 fine.
KatAclysm
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Take a wild guess, dumbass

Postby KatAclysm » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:51 pm

What are you talking about? 'Open for Business'? Buh?

The FurJam site is mostly non-interactive this year. If you want to RSVP to the events, we made FB events for it. We have links on the website to the events.

Edit: The non-voting fine is $50.
sparkietiger
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tiger

Postby sparkietiger » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:22 pm

deleted