Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.

Would you be interested in getting a tattoo done by a Furry Tatt artist at MiDFur?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 am

Heck Yes!! Ink me now!
11%
Heck Yes!! Ink me now!
11%
Meh! I could care less
4%
Meh! I could care less
4%
Na, not my thing, but it would be cool to have it at the con
14%
Na, not my thing, but it would be cool to have it at the con
14%
HECK NO! What are you people thinking?!!!
21%
HECK NO! What are you people thinking?!!!
21%

Total votes: 28
CynWolfe
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Arctic Wolf

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby CynWolfe » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:17 am

Hey guys

We have been playing around with an idea for this year's MiDFur, and wanted to put it to you, the community, to get your thoughts!

Ever wanted a custom piece of furry art inked on your body? Ever wanted anything inked on your body, and wanted the world's best furry tattoo artist to ink it for you? Well, Popular demand wins out, and if you guys want this, we will make it happen!!!

It should be noted that all due consideration is being made as to weather we go ahead with this. We underastnd the Health and Safety elements, and legal requirements for something like this, and must re-assure people that we will be taking all precautions available to us, should we go ahead and do this

We are not talking about me buying an ink pen and tattooing stick figures on people... we are talking about a professional tattoo artist who happens to be a furry... We are just looking for opinions here.. Not a list of the issues we will face should we go ahead with it.
We have done some homework, and would not do anything that would compromise the good times, integrity and sustainability of MiDFur

Thanks for your support
Skylar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Basset Hound

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby Skylar » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:32 pm

I would have to see examples done by the artist. I wouldn't mind getting more tattoos. Possibly more flowers or a snail tattoo, not a "fursona" tattoo though.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Ever wanted a custom piece of furry art inked on your body? [/quote]

If you are talking about about temporary tattoo's {Or somthing thats not permanent.} then yeeeesss~!!! ^.=.^

In short.. This seems like an very interesting idea, But it would depend on the price.
Also if there is any examples done by the artist previously. {i.e photo's of there work.}

But i still chose "Heck Yes!! Ink me now!" because this got me curious. :wgrin:
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby Foxy_Malone » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Ever wanted a custom piece of furry art inked on your body? [/quote]

If you are talking about about temporary tattoo's {Or somthing thats not permanent.} then yeeeesss~!!! ^.=.^

In short.. This seems like an very interesting idea, But it would depend on the price.
Also if there is any examples done by the artist previously. {i.e photo's of there work.}

But i still chose "Heck Yes!! Ink me now!" because this got me curious. :wgrin:
[/quote]

No he means permanant Ink
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 pm

No he means permanant Ink[/quote]

... Not sure if being rude and sarcastic or genuinely helpful answer.
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby Foxy_Malone » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

huh? you were asking if they were temp tattoos and I said they werent they were permanant, how is that rude?
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:24 pm

huh? you were asking if they were temp tattoos and I said they werent they were permanant, how is that rude?[/quote]

Oh my bad sorry, I took it the wrong way..
See its hard to tell if people are being sarcastic over the internet. As for the idea i'm not so sure now. o.o
roland_perteev
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Black Backed Jackal

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby roland_perteev » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 pm

In the end it would depend on what this fuzzbutt has to offer, but at a very basic level a lot of drunk furries and a tattoo artist who knows the difference between red and grey fox pawprints could lead to a lot of fun times
vixen
Contributer
Contributer
Species: Fox

Re: Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby vixen » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Examples would have been good to see ^^; every tattoo artist is different, and I was super picky when I got mine who did it based off their work.. And I dont think I'd get anything furry either.

Also.. I HAVE thought a few years ago to bring my temporary tattoo ink and an airbrush! But, using any air compressor inside is not a good idea..>.>
vixen
Contributer
Contributer
Species: Fox

Get INKED @ MiDFur?

Postby vixen » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Examples would have been good to see ^^; every tattoo artist is different, and I was super picky when I got mine who did it based off their work.. And I dont think I'd get anything furry either.

Also.. I HAVE thought a few years ago to bring my temporary tattoo ink and an airbrush! But, using any air compressor inside is not a good idea..>.>