MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Vamero
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Vamero » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Which suiter were you? There might be another photo of you in the snaps that came out too burry. I can't promise anything (especially not that it might be worth viewing) but I can have a look.[/quote][/quote]

I was black and green wolf running around
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Dread-Fox » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Which suiter were you? There might be another photo of you in the snaps that came out too burry. I can't promise anything (especially not that it might be worth viewing) but I can have a look.[/quote][/quote]

I was black and green wolf running around[/quote]
Ah yes, you were photobombing in one of my photos xD
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Re: MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Sebastian » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Vamero wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Vamero wrote:Which suiter were you? There might be another photo of you in the snaps that came out too burry. I can't promise anything (especially not that it might be worth viewing) but I can have a look.
I was black and green wolf running around
Thanks Vamero! Looked through all the remaining pics. Good news / bad news depending on how you look at it. The bad news is that there were no other pics of you in the collection, but that means that *none* of your pics turned out as bad as some of the others I tried to take. Glass half empty/half full? :oops: [There needs to be an "oops" wolf emoticon]

(Ducks and runs)
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Sebastian » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Which suiter were you? There might be another photo of you in the snaps that came out too burry. I can't promise anything (especially not that it might be worth viewing) but I can have a look.[/quote][/quote]I was black and green wolf running around[/quote]Thanks Vamero! Looked through all the remaining pics. Good news / bad news depending on how you look at it. The bad news is that there were no other pics of you in the collection, but that means that *none* of your pics turned out as bad as some of the others I tried to take. Glass half empty/half full? :oops: [There needs to be an "oops" wolf emoticon]

(Ducks and runs)
crenn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox

Postby crenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:05 am

crenn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby crenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Dread-Fox wrote:Aaaand signed up as a beta tester xD I'm a super huge fan of the myst series so I could probably point out a lot of details, bugs and such like xD
Ah! Then you'll know sooner than me anyway. :wlol:
Is the mobile phone version of Myst called "Myst Calls?" (Ducks and runs)

I hope Barclay and Sona are reading this - we were discussing bad puns at the art jam on Sunday. :wp:
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Dread-Fox » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Dread-Fox wrote:Aaaand signed up as a beta tester xD I'm a super huge fan of the myst series so I could probably point out a lot of details, bugs and such like xD
Ah! Then you'll know sooner than me anyway. :wlol:
Is the mobile phone version of Myst called "Myst Calls?" (Ducks and runs)

I hope Barclay and Sona are reading this - we were discussing bad puns at the art jam on Sunday. :wp:
Unfortunately, no xD
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Sebastian » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Aaaand signed up as a beta tester xD I'm a super huge fan of the myst series so I could probably point out a lot of details, bugs and such like xD[/quote]Ah! Then you'll know sooner than me anyway. :wlol:[/quote]Is the mobile phone version of Myst called "Myst Calls?" (Ducks and runs)

Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Dread-Fox » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Aaaand signed up as a beta tester xD I'm a super huge fan of the myst series so I could probably point out a lot of details, bugs and such like xD[/quote]Ah! Then you'll know sooner than me anyway. :wlol:[/quote]Is the mobile phone version of Myst called "Myst Calls?" (Ducks and runs)

I hope Barclay and Sona are reading this - we were discussing bad puns at the art jam on Sunday. :wp:[/quote]
Unfortunately, no xD