MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Sebastian » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Here we go:

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w158 ... UR%202012/

They're NOT good I'm afraid, and this is after trimming out those that were too blurred to be worth viewing. I'm more accustomed to taking photographs in bright sunlight and I'm afriad I was defeated by the poor lighting in the anteroom and the main theatre. Worked OK in most other locations though.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Sebastian » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Here we go:

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w158 ... UR%202012/

They're NOT good I'm afraid, and this is after trimming out those that were too blurred to be worth viewing. I'm more accustomed to taking photographs in bright sunlight and I'm afriad I was defeated by the poor lighting in the anteroom and the main theatre. Worked OK in most other locations though.
Vamero
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Re: MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Vamero » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks heaps for sharing your photos! If only i wasn't in the middle of hugging someone lol
Vamero
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Vamero » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks heaps for sharing your photos! If only i wasn't in the middle of hugging someone lol
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Vamero wrote:Thanks heaps for sharing your photos! If only i wasn't in the middle of hugging someone lol
I'm only too happy to share my photos with the community (mind you, they're usually a lot better than this). Promoting and encouraging the furry fandom is what I'm all about. I just wish I had more time and more means to contribute and then I'd be a moderator or on a con board or something.

Which suiter were you? There might be another photo of you in the snaps that came out too burry. I can't promise anything (especially not that it might be worth viewing) but I can have a look.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

MIDFUR 2012 Photos

Postby Sebastian » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Thanks heaps for sharing your photos! If only i wasn't in the middle of hugging someone lol[/quote]I'm only too happy to share my photos with the community (mind you, they're usually a lot better than this). Promoting and encouraging the furry fandom is what I'm all about. I just wish I had more time and more means to contribute and then I'd be a moderator or on a con board or something.

Which suiter were you? There might be another photo of you in the snaps that came out too burry. I can't promise anything (especially not that it might be worth viewing) but I can have a look.
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

Postby Dread-Fox » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Nice :D I also have photos up if anyone want's to see them http://dr38dn0ught.deviantart.com/gallery/41113040
(Used DA because I can't be screwed getting something like a Photobucket account xD)
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Dread-Fox wrote:Nice :D I also have photos up if anyone want's to see them http://dr38dn0ught.deviantart.com/gallery/41113040
(Used DA because I can't be screwed getting something like a Photobucket account xD)
Good pics! :wgrinn: Clearer than mine!

"Why can't I remember people names?!" - LOL, you did better than I. I only know a handful of fursuit names.
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

Postby Dread-Fox » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Dread-Fox wrote:Nice :D I also have photos up if anyone want's to see them http://dr38dn0ught.deviantart.com/gallery/41113040

"Why can't I remember people names?!" - LOL, you did better than I. I only know a handful of fursuit names.
Haha, I'm starting to learn their names through other peoples photos xD
Also, I have some video up on Youtube if you wanna see?
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Dread-Fox wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

Haha, I'm starting to learn their names through other peoples photos xD
Also, I have some video up on Youtube if you wanna see?
Hell yeah! :womg: