1 WEEK TO GO!

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Treemeadow
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: Canine- Cockspaniel/'yote and lab cross

1 WEEK TO GO!

Postby Treemeadow » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Hey Furballs!

The Jolly Season is almost through, with New Years just around the bend. Yes, this year is almost at an end-

Also at an end is the BLOTCH MiDFur 14 T-shirt order!

By popular demand, MiDFur made a second run of orders for the amazing artwork so that those who missed out can get one.

Everything else on the MiDFur merch page has been drastically reduced in the $$$$ so that we get rid of it all!

Orders close in a week, so hurry, the world didn't end but THIS T-SHIRT ORDER WILL!

http://midfur.bigcartel.com/
Treemeadow
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: Canine- Cockspaniel/'yote and lab cross

1 WEEK TO GO!

Postby Treemeadow » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey Furballs!

The Jolly Season is almost through, with New Years just around the bend. Yes, this year is almost at an end-

Also at an end is the BLOTCH MiDFur 14 T-shirt order!

By popular demand, MiDFur made a second run of orders for the amazing artwork so that those who missed out can get one.

Everything else on the MiDFur merch page has been drastically reduced in the $$$$ so that we get rid of it all!

Orders close in a week, so hurry, the world didn't end but THIS T-SHIRT ORDER WILL!

http://midfur.bigcartel.com/
Fuzzyball
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Snowliopard

Re: 1 WEEK TO GO!

Postby Fuzzyball » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 am

Oh good! I thought I'd missed my chance to get one of these. Definitely taking the opportunity to grab one this time!

Edit:
A word of warning to anyone else thinking of ordering one.
Although the item is labelled as "MiDFur 2012: Blotch Con Shirt (Shipped)" with a price of $35.00, there's still an additional $5 shipping and handling fee that gets tacked on in the checkout.
Fuzzyball
Newcomer
Newcomer

1 WEEK TO GO!

Postby Fuzzyball » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Oh good! I thought I'd missed my chance to get one of these. Definitely taking the opportunity to grab one this time!

Edit:
A word of warning to anyone else thinking of ordering one.
Although the item is labelled as "MiDFur 2012: Blotch Con Shirt (Shipped)" with a price of $35.00, there's still an additional $5 shipping and handling fee that gets tacked on in the checkout.
Fizeo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Liger

Postby Fizeo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Naturally .. I couldn't possibly pay for postage for every single order that comes though ..
Fuzzyball
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Fuzzyball » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Fizeo wrote:Naturally .. I couldn't possibly pay for postage for every single order that comes though ..
No, I understand that, it's just that when you have "(shipped)" in the title of the product, that gives the impression that the shipping is included in the listed price.
Fizeo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Liger

1 WEEK TO GO!

Postby Fizeo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Naturally .. I couldn't possibly pay for postage for every single order that comes though ..
Fuzzyball
Newcomer
Newcomer

1 WEEK TO GO!

Postby Fuzzyball » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Naturally .. I couldn't possibly pay for postage for every single order that comes though ..[/quote]
No, I understand that, it's just that when you have "(shipped)" in the title of the product, that gives the impression that the shipping is included in the listed price.
CynWolfe
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Arctic Wolf

Postby CynWolfe » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Except for the fact that we have had a lot of orders from overseas. So if we were to add the shipping to the price of the shirt, it would have to be at a slightly inflated price to cover the 1 in 3 international orders we get.

It is a bit of an awkward system, true that... and we are looking at a few different ways to get around that, and maybe even some new systems for merch ordering in the future, so as to eliminate any confusion.

Thanks
CynWolfe
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Arctic Wolf

1 WEEK TO GO!

Postby CynWolfe » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Except for the fact that we have had a lot of orders from overseas. So if we were to add the shipping to the price of the shirt, it would have to be at a slightly inflated price to cover the 1 in 3 international orders we get.

It is a bit of an awkward system, true that... and we are looking at a few different ways to get around that, and maybe even some new systems for merch ordering in the future, so as to eliminate any confusion.

Thanks