Confurgence 2016 Hotel Info

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Confurgence 2016 Hotel Info

Postby Foxy_Malone » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Greetings Citizens of Olympus!

Just a quick reminder, if you are looking to book your hotel room at the Amora Riverwalk Hotel, you MUST first register for ConFurgence!

Firstly, note that the Amora is very quickly filling up! We currently sit at 59% capacity, with 3 mo the to go!

You will not be able to make your hotel booking without the hotel code provided on your ticket, which will be emailed to you once your purchase is processed.

Once you have this code, To book your room at the Amora, please contact:

Christie Anthony
+61 3 9246 1200
christie_anthony@melbourne.amorahotels.com.au

See you all at Mount Olympus
Pina Wolfe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Re: Confurgence 2016 Hotel Info

Postby Pina Wolfe » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:06 am

This needs updating :) Unfortunately we missed out on a room at the Amora- I'd hoped to get one to be close by as I have some mobility issues sometimes (not all the time, but I wanted to be prepared in case) but on hearing that the overflows are close and shuttles are running I think I can make it work even if I'm not feeling real flash :) I'm so excited!
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Re: Confurgence 2016 Hotel Info

Postby Foxy_Malone » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:50 pm

hey thanks for reminding me!
Greetings Citizens of Olympus!
The mountain of the gods (Amora Hotel) might be full, but fear not, we have negotiated with our neighbouring hotels, and have secured 2 new overflow venues.

Both venues are approx 15 minutes walk from the Primary hotel, however they are both on tram lines, with easy access.

Further, the Gods have decided to offer a chariot (shuttle bus) service between both venues and the primary hotel for ease of access.

Click here for more details:

http://www.confurgence.com/venue/adara-richmond

http://www.confurgence.com/venue/quest-east-melbourne

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact ViceChair@confurgence.com