Volunteering at Confurgence 2016

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Volunteering at Confurgence 2016

Postby Foxy_Malone » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Even the Gods need help from the Mortal Realm!

Jokes aside, ConFurgence would not be possible without the tireless hard work of our volunteers. Volunteers at the convention work in a variety of roles, including room supervising, crowd control, customer service, security and panel support.

In return for your support and your tireless efforts, we can offer volunteers:

One day's free attendance for shifts 8 hours and over
One hour lunch break for all shifts over 5 hours
Pizza party on Sunday with Guests of Honour (details pending)
Redeemable $5 voucher for the Dealers Den (conditions apply)

Volunteers will also have the opportunity to experience ConFurgence from a unique perspective, and be a vital part of putting together Australia's largest furry event.

If you are interested in volunteering at ConFurgence in 2016, or have any questions, please email hr@confurgence.com.
Pina Wolfe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Re: Volunteering at Confurgence 2016

Postby Pina Wolfe » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:33 am

Is there a lack of volunteers? If there is a need, I'd be up for volunteering for a few hours (maybe not an 8 hour long stretch as its our first Con, but I would donate some time if my skills could be useful). I'll drop an email and offer anyway :)