RivFur 2011 Furball River Cruise

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Postby Foxy_Malone » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:40 pm

where does the boat leave from? also might wanna let people know that boat doesnt run on fur time and wont be waiting for latecomers ;)
Jet
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dingo

Postby Jet » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 am

where does the boat leave from? also might wanna let people know that boat doesnt run on fur time and wont be waiting for latecomers ;)[/quote]

I'll be speaking with the cruise company late this week regarding the pick up point as there is a number of options we have to go over.

We will post the information on all the channels once we have confirmed it, that way there is no confusion over changes to pick-up points etc.
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: German Shepherd Werewolf

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 am

Hey guys!

TODAYS THE LAST DAY! so get those payments in if you are coming otherwise you will not be allowed on the boat that night!

We will have a list to cross names off and if we don't have yours on there, you won't be boarding! No sneaking on here :p
Espilonarge
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dingaroo

Postby Espilonarge » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:41 am

We will have a list to cross names off and if we don't have yours on there, you won't be boarding! No sneaking on here :p[/quote]
If they're caught, do we get to make them walk the plank? :P
Jet
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Jet » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Ozzy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Kangaroo

Postby Ozzy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 pm

epic...
Fuh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Feline

Postby Fuh » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 pm

It said earlier that it was unlikely that food would be budgeted in, but from what I can see, this was never officially confirmed. Is there going to be any food on the cruise? If not, are we allowed to bring anything/is it possible to buy food there? Just wondering :3
Jet
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Jet » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:47 am

It said earlier that it was unlikely that food would be budgeted in, but from what I can see, this was never officially confirmed. Is there going to be any food on the cruise? If not, are we allowed to bring anything/is it possible to buy food there? Just wondering :3[/quote]

We didn't have the budget for food this year, it would have boosted ticket prices way to high, so we opted out.

I highly recommend you have an early dinner in the city, in fact, If you plan on drinking, both the cruise company and myself insist you eat something before hand. There are tonnes of nice places to eat in south bank, or you can dine in the city before hand.

Taking food on board is a no go, but if you were munching on a packet jelly beans cause of low blood sugar, I don't think it would be a problem at all.

8)

J.D.
Joey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Coonfox

Postby Joey » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 am

It said earlier that it was unlikely that food would be budgeted in, but from what I can see, this was never officially confirmed. Is there going to be any food on the cruise? If not, are we allowed to bring anything/is it possible to buy food there? Just wondering :3[/quote]

We didn't have the budget for food this year, it would have boosted ticket prices way to high, so we opted out.

I highly recommend you have an early dinner in the city, in fact, If you plan on drinking, both the cruise company and myself insist you eat something before hand. There are tonnes of nice places to eat in south bank, or you can dine in the city before hand.

Taking food on board is a no go, but if you were munching on a packet jelly beans cause of low blood sugar, I don't think it would be a problem at all.

8)

J.D.[/quote]

There has to be at least snacks on the boat otherwise they would be violating RSA and wouldn't be allowed to serve alcohol. :s
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: German Shepherd Werewolf

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 am

its a way paid what? :?