Thankyou

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Boxer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox (Vulpes Vulpes)

Thankyou

Postby Boxer » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Heya all,

Just a message to all the organizers of RivFur, and anyone else involved with the running of events, there is no words that can describe how awesome you are. You have put in so much time and effort into a simply amazing event, and made this a weekend for us to remember.
Please accept my thanks, and I'm sure every other attendee will feel the same way :)

Was incredible to meet you all, and I look forward to next year.

Yours Sincerely and with thanks,

Boxer

I hope you guys had an awesome time as well :D
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: German Shepherd Werewolf

Thankyou

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Awwwwww thank you boxer!

Knowing you guys enjoyed your weekend and for the thanks makes this all worth it.
Rivfur 2012 is already in the works to be better and even more awesome for all you!

Thank you all for being very well behaved this year and to those that helped us out with events
You guys are teh awesome!

Keeeeebs
KeioWolf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Thankyou

Postby KeioWolf » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Heya all,

Just a message to all the organizers of RivFur, and anyone else involved with the running of events, there is no words that can describe how awesome you are. You have put in so much time and effort into a simply amazing event, and made this a weekend for us to remember.
Please accept my thanks, and I'm sure every other attendee will feel the same way :)

Was incredible to meet you all, and I look forward to next year.

Yours Sincerely and with thanks,

Boxer

I hope you guys had an awesome time as well :D[/quote]

totally 100000% agreed!

Had a great time, can't wait for next years rivfur :wgrin:

Thanks from me as well to all the organizers and people who helped...
heck thanks to everyone who I got to meet (or re-meet XD )