RivFur 2011 Photos and Videos

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Postby Kidsune » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

I had a great time at this years RivFur! And plenty of shots were taken. Just over 300, in fact! So, if you're daring enough, feel free to browse through my gallery on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfgangpu ... 049645357/

I've got lots of video too, though i'm not sure what i'll be doing with that just yet

Everyone else, feel free to post your photos and videos from this year! I KNOW there's lots of them, given how many cameras I saw around xP
SnowDragon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: SnowDragon

Postby SnowDragon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Wooohoo! Pictures!
Mad Guns22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dragon

Postby Mad Guns22 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:49 pm

I will be editing together as many peoples footage as i can get my claws onto for a single super van video of this years events hehe
First i need footage, only managed to get one video from youtube of Akemi and everyone else with that random's hat along with my own footage.
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Kidsune » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

I will be editing together as many peoples footage as i can get my claws onto for a single super van video of this years events hehe
First i need footage, only managed to get one video from youtube of Akemi and everyone else with that random's hat along with my own footage.
[/quote]
I've got about 10GBs of footage. how would you like it? o.o
Mad Guns22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dragon

Postby Mad Guns22 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Was afraid of that o3o, em, maybe you could put together the best parts in a zip and send to to me via skype or something next time i have a secure connection?
KeioWolf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby KeioWolf » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

[/quote]
I've got about 10GBs of footage. how would you like it? o.o[/quote]

I have about 20GB of footage, both vids & pics. still sorting through it, will probably be cut down to about 10GB when I get rid of the bad shots.
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Kidsune » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 am

Was afraid of that o3o, em, maybe you could put together the best parts in a zip and send to to me via skype or something next time i have a secure connection?[/quote]

Sure! Add me on skype, and when you're ready i'll convert and send them ;3
KeioWolf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby KeioWolf » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Rivfur Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/keiowolf/c ... 066098889/

Those photos are 25% of the size of the actual images... I have the full-size images on my PC if anyone wants a copy of one or two