2011 Rivfur T-Shirts - Delays

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Foxdale
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Re: 2011 Rivfur T-Shirts - Delays

Postby Foxdale » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Jet wrote:
Foxy_Malone wrote:Red octopus always delivered not only for rivfur but also for furjam midfur and furdu
Once we have been refunded by this mob, we'll obtain a quote. Thanks Foxy.
A generally warning with Red Octopus though. They arn't very good at keeping in contact. You may have to ring them a lot to get what you want XD
Jet
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dingo

Postby Jet » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Red octopus always delivered not only for rivfur but also for furjam midfur and furdu[/quote]

Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Postby Foxy_Malone » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Foxdale wrote:
Jet wrote:
Foxy_Malone wrote:Red octopus always delivered not only for rivfur but also for furjam midfur and furdu
A generally warning with Red Octopus though. They arn't very good at keeping in contact. You may have to ring them a lot to get what you want XD
Really? I never had a problem with them for the three rivfurs I used them for, maybe cause I was local?
Foxdale
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Postby Foxdale » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Red octopus always delivered not only for rivfur but also for furjam midfur and furdu[/quote]

Once we have been refunded by this mob, we'll obtain a quote. Thanks Foxy.[/quote]

Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Postby Foxy_Malone » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Once we have been refunded by this mob, we'll obtain a quote. Thanks Foxy.[/quote]

A generally warning with Red Octopus though. They arn't very good at keeping in contact. You may have to ring them a lot to get what you want XD[/quote]

Really? I never had a problem with them for the three rivfurs I used them for, maybe cause I was local?
Joey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Coonfox

Postby Joey » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Yep they were great here for the furdu stuff :D
Joey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Coonfox

Postby Joey » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Yep they were great here for the furdu stuff :D
Manny Husky
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Husky

Postby Manny Husky » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Soooo are the t-shirts coming?
Jet
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dingo

Postby Jet » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Ok fuzzies, here's a belated update on the 2011 Rivfur shirts for which I know MOST of you are so patiently waiting for.

To summarise, as you all know, the shirts were printed wrongly, and the company has flatly refused to refund us / reprint them, so we had to take matters to the ACCC.
As some of you may know, the ACCC doesn't deal with disputes over items that are to be resold. So basically because we are technically 'reselling' these shirt to you after we bought them, we're not covered by the 'protection' of the ACCC in this case.

As a result, we have had to escalate this matter and are currently filing against them in small claims court for a resolution though QLD legal aid.

I know you guys have been waiting a long time, and believe me we appreciate it. Please stick with us on this one, these things take time to action, and we are VOLUNTEERS we have jobs outside of RivFur that means we cant work on this full time, but I'm putting in as much time as I physically can these last few weeks, but the process is quite time consuming, and the paperwork is somewhat overwhelming.

I will post more information as it becomes available. Everyone will get what they paid for.
Manny Husky
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Husky

Postby Manny Husky » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Soooo are the t-shirts coming?