RivFur 2011 Feedback & 2012 Ideas Thread

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: German Shepherd Werewolf

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Guy, seriously the LAN is just an idea, please stop discussing in and spamming the thread.

If we were thinking about it, it would be planned out properly anyway.
And if it came to that we would ask the right people before doin it, alright?
Kitsunestarwind
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Postby Kitsunestarwind » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 am

Lan Idea is great (people like me in the IT industry can easily foot more PCs and network hardware)

I don't mind the idea of a movie night or such, specially if we can vote on movies or something before hand perhaps (yes i see a million problems with that)

The River cruise was fantastic, Should be a Rivfur staple was loads of fun.

The paintball/ Go karting would be awesome but it would be need to be organized properly specially transport (anyone have a bus license?) or perhaps run it as a "optional" event or something

The new farm park was good specially with the BBQ and Nerf War, at the same time you could perhaps run a con-current Art Jam or something Artsy going on at the same time as the nerf war