Rivfur 2012 - Furry Nerf Warz - Now Recruiting

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Bingo Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Postby Bingo Fox » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:02 pm

I'll man the video camera for you Boxer :3
Wolfsbane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby Wolfsbane » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 pm

ADD ME TO THE LIST and I'll Need Gun Hire
DaftYoshi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Yoshi

Postby DaftYoshi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Count me in! :3
Jet
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dingo

Postby Jet » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 pm

ADD ME TO THE LIST and I'll Need Gun Hire[/quote]

Count me in! :3[/quote]

Done and done
Talinart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lynx

Postby Talinart » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 am

Out of curiosity - how do you know when you are out? Nerf darts don't really feel like anything at a distance.
Also, I've got a Maverick Rev-6 and an Longshot CS-6, would they be allowed in the match? (I can't put my hand up yet - I've got to see how my gimpy knee gets on first)
Lucki
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dingo (Canis lupus dingo)

Postby Lucki » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 am

Out of curiosity - how do you know when you are out? Nerf darts don't really feel like anything at a distance.
Also, I've got a Maverick Rev-6 and an Longshot CS-6, would they be allowed in the match? (I can't put my hand up yet - I've got to see how my gimpy knee gets on first)[/quote]

As long as they're not modded. You'd have to ask Joey about whether guns with the ARs removed are allowed.

I also believe we will be using custom darts that have a solid tip on them. They fly further, straighter and hit harder (but not enough to hurt). It's also a game based on trust. If someone calls a shot on you, it generally means you've been hit.
Joey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Coonfox

Postby Joey » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 am

Also, I've got a Maverick Rev-6 and an Longshot CS-6, would they be allowed in the match? (I can't put my hand up yet - I've got to see how my gimpy knee gets on first)[/quote]

Lucki pretty much hit the nail on his response. I don't mind air restrictor removed guns, it is when there are new springs/voltage upgrades that it starts to get a bit unfair.

I will be reffing probably along with a volunteer and calling hits too but for the most part the loyalty system works well.

A note on vortex guns, feel free to bring and use them but I don't have any disc ammo and those disks are super easy to loose.
Talinart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lynx

Postby Talinart » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks for the clarification Lucki and Joey. Sounds like it will be a heap of fun. I'll keep you posted if I can join up (but I wouldn't hold your breath).
SnowDragon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: SnowDragon

Postby SnowDragon » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 am

I suppose this means I gotta leave the LongStorm at home again, eh? And the Drainblaster, as well? Hah! I'll start dusting off my kit.
SarahLioness
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Female Golden Lioness

Postby SarahLioness » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 am

this is my first time going to RivFur, so please add me to attending Nerf Warz list ^.^ and I will need gun hire if there are any left.. ty ^^