Rivfur 2014!

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Goat

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Wererstritchy » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Did RivFur actually ban you, or just not respond to you? Because they did the latter to me, not making a response to me.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Rivfur 2014!

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Well at first a staff member posted that I was banned to the rivfur fb page & it was taken down due to not gone through kibber. (But I read the wonderful friendly comments of the furry community before it was taken down) like Ian a murrsuiter who called me a twat & people making fun of me publicly.

Kibber said she would "Investigate" & tell me if I was banned or not. I said I wouldn't go public with it but after being ignored so many times I've canceled my hotel room & had to pay fees. I guess they're too coward to even say that I'm banned for ridiculous reasons to my face. I've been loyal for years to rivfur & this is what I get.
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Wererstritchy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:25 pm

We'll finish this conversation, as this thread is supposed to be about the con itself and its promotions. If you wish to make another thread about specifics, you can do so. Talk to me on Skype if you want to discuss more, or please make another topic.

I can understand your feelings, but as a moderator, I need to look at both sides of the situation before I do anything. And in this case, my primary focus is to keep the forums going.
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: German Shepherd Werewolf

Rivfur 2014!

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:59 pm

As it stands, im still working on it. Surprisingly enough there is a whole pile of arguments against you Fox, not one and it is all about Rivfur thank you muchly (what you do in your private time does not concern me) and i quote just one

"If i see any of you at southbank or RIVFUR i will knock your teeth out..."

I also have to go through the pile of drama from FurDU also about you. Posting to multiple places, especially those i hardly frequent isnt going to get my attention. When it does though and i see this sort of thing its not going to help you in your case.

Loyal or not, im not taking any physical threats against others at my con lightly and will take time to investigate it all, considering so much keeps piling up.

You wanna call threats of physical violence ridiculous? You are damn lucky these people havent actually gone to the cops with this stuff.

Not go public with it? I have had loads of people coming to me with screencaps of your posts and asking whats going on mate. Im trying to deal with this as quickly as i can in the saftest way while still pulling a full time job.

And coward? I have no issue at all saying that you are banned if thats the case, but im actually trying to give you a full chance to attend if i find these all to be fake.

Also if you dont like people making fun of you, maybe not do it as well. I saw the pics you had publically posted from another site onto your FB page about "murrsuiters" Kinda wont help them to be nice to you mate.

You have sent just one message to me via email and that is it. _Everything_ else has been answered when i can get to it which has always been less then a day.

When you know, you have deleted basically every way of contacting you almost straight afterwards....?

Email was on the 27th and we talked on the 26th of may. It is now the 12th, just a little over two weeks while i have been moving to melb mate so id appreciate you calming your farm.

If you had paid the hotel then, you went with one not with the Con as i know the con hotel charges nothing till the day and there is no cancellation fee so please dun try and pin that on anyone.

As to you Werer, i sent you an email weeks back saying thank you for the application to volunteer and we will let people know when we are doing the official callout. No more needs to be said/ emailed till we are doing it, im not going to do weekly updates sorry, i just dont have that time.

As it stands i have 3 people left to discuss things with so frankly im almost done with the matter and it shall be discussed with Fox and no one else when it is done so id appreciate keeping it that way
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Wererstritchy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Okay. That does clear up a lot of things. Thanks for posting.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Rivfur 2014!

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:26 pm

I have NEVER said "If i see any of you at southbank or RIVFUR i will knock your teeth out..."

I'm telling you Horo has edited it because if I wanted to harm someone I would just go to cbfm.

Jesus I have never attacked anyone in my life at a con or furmeet.

As for that murrsuit thing that is just Ian using the same suit he hugs people in public with that he uses in his bedroom. But back on topic fact is Horo has edited that text as she has done in the past.

If I wanted to harm anyone I wouldn't have canceled my hotel room & just attacked them at a public event even though being banned. But no when I thought I was banned I just canceled my hotel room & walked away peacefully instead. Can't you see I'm no harm to anyone? Jesus.
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Wererstritchy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Thursday's going to be the last day for sponsorship level. THIS THURSDAY!

If you want sponsor levels, you've got only a short amount of time!
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Rivfur 2014!

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:46 am

Still no update for me but I'll be at the hotel no matter what so it's all cool.

See ya'll there if I find a room in time. Peace FTC.
Unknown

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Unknown » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Wooo, sneaky update. It's not even on the website. Was perusing Deviant art looking at art for RivFur and spotted this:

Remember this isn't even on the website of RivFur yet. Information here:

http://carnival.deviantart.com/art/RivF ... nival&qo=0

Seems like there's going to be a themed treasure hunt. All those suiters looking for these things, and having to look hard, because suit searching is HARD!
Unknown

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Unknown » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 pm

I just luuurv Carnivals art~!