Rivfur 2014!

Forum rules
DISCLAIMER:
Users organise and attend meets and conventions and share accommodation entirely at their own risk. Furstralia can take no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages which may occur during or as a result of attendance of those events or as a result of shared accommodation.
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: German Shepherd Werewolf

Rivfur 2014!

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Heya Guys!

I thought this site had been taken down so totally havent thought about posting here, Soz soz!

Most plans are so far put up and good to go, hotel is ready to help us party up the 2nd year of the Rivfur con!
We will be at the Grand Chancellor Hotel this year, right across from Roma St Parklands from the 8th- 10th of August
This years theme: Retro Gaming! So if you wanna come dressed up please do! The more the merrier :P

Some things to look forward to!

- Exclusive Lazertag
- Full on fursuit/non fursuit games (meaning you can still game even with out a suit) eg, Pacman, Angry birds, Rampage and much much more!
- Awesome movies you can fursuit to and will have our own vending machines full of goodies
- a sweeeeet hotel which will be mostly furry
- and so much more!

Will also be doing a call out for volunteers and minders closer to date so keep an ear open if that sort of work is for you!
Shall make a more indepth post after Furdu to let them have a bit of steam first and then we shall get right into it so keep them ears perked

Any questions, queries or death threats dun hesitate to come and i shall help you to the best of my ability ^.^

Keebs
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Rivfur 2014!

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:02 am

Sounds fantastic to me~!
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Silverthewolf23
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Silverthewolf23 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 pm

I was wondering if it costs anything //most likely XD// and how much it would cost for 2-4 people if it does consist of paying:3 What is the age limit? Thanks~
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Goat

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Wererstritchy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:27 am

The costs are as follows:

$80 for registration: http://slydev.com.au/Rivfur/Register2014.php

$60 extra for intermediate sponsor: http://slydev.com.au/Rivfur/IntUpgrade.php OR $110 extra for expert sponsor: http://slydev.com.au/Rivfur/ExpUpgrade.php (Sponsor is optional, but does have goodies)

Intermediate sponsor benefits:

Second entry to all events - movie night/dealers den/ lazertag/ fursuit gamesPriority seating

Ticket to Lazertag

Drink and popcorn at the movies!

second slots in fursuit photo shoot

Expert sponsor benefits:

First entry to all events - movie night/dealers den/ lazertag/ fursuit games

Priority seating

Ticket to Lazertag

first slots in fursuit photo shoot

Icecream/drink/popcorn at the movies supplied

Personalised engraved LED collar

Handwritten letter + sketch drawing by me

Expert lvl only poster art

- in the works- expert lvl badge

Sponsor special features based on number of sponsors (up to 120):

10- Sponsor art (Assumeably achieved)

40- Themed badges

70 - Furry Keychain/ LED Keychain

80- Sponsor lanyards

90- Sponsor plush (option to buy the set- sponsor only)

100- jumping castle

120 - something super awesome o.o

Bear in mind, this is just to get to the con. It is hosted at the grand chancellor hotel in brisbane, near southbank. Link to the site is below

http://www.grandchancellorhotels.com/au/brisbane/

When you book a room, you can get it at Rivfur rates, as long as you tell the person who you're booking for that it's for the RivFur convention.

These rates only apply for rooms for the duration of the con, and they are subject to change at the discretion of the hotel.

Standard starting at $125

Deluxe starting at $140

Superior starting at $155

This is per night (2 PM checkin, 10 Am checkout, usually.)

You will have to talk to them on if it's okay for 2-4 people to stay in one room, if that's what you want, otherwise the prices are as above.

As for age limit, I do not know exact details but I'll tell you what I can, if you are underage, you have to have parental consent. If you are under a certain age you may require a guardian with you at all times. I will see if I can find somewhere that you can ask these questions directly. Otherwise, it should be fine. There is no upper age limit.

I hope this helps.
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rivfur 2014!

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Heya there!

All the above mentioned prices are correct (as they are mostly cut and paste i would hope so or im in trouble with myself >.>)

As for booking the hotel, i suggest booking with the 2-3 people. DO NOT tell em you are putting 4 in, thats just silleh.

I have talked to the hotel myself and they are allowing up to 5 people per room ON THE SLY.

As in dont go asking for 5 room keys or it gets pretty obvious what you are doing. Be ninja guys, the hotel is trying to help us out and save monies!

So you all know the website will be live with all information required THIS WEEKEND.

But if you have any questions, queries or death threats, dun hesitate to get me directly on any social site or through my email at kibaswiftpaw(at)hotmail.com ^.^
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rivfur 2014!

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

WEBSITE FOR THOSE INTERESTED!

http://www.rivfur.com/

doooo etttttt....come

so many cool things!
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Goat

Rivfur 2014!

Postby Wererstritchy » Sat May 03, 2014 7:35 pm

1/4 sponsor spots have been taken! Not long until RivFur happens, it's starting in the first full week of August, and cut-off's going to be earlier then that!
KibaSwiftpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rivfur 2014!

Postby KibaSwiftpaw » Tue May 13, 2014 10:32 pm

With Rivfur a few short months away we are gearing up for the biggest and best RivFUR yet! In the coming weeks we'll be sharing with you the schedule, shirt orders and sharing some awesome RivFUR gear but in the mean time we'd like to remind you all of the basics here!

RIVFUR 2014

Date: 8th - 10 August (only 90 days away!)

Registration: $80 and can be done herehttp://www.rivfur.com/index.php/pages/Register

Hotel: Grand Chancellor Hotel. Brisbane City

Convention rate of $125 per room per night and can be obtained by using the promotional code RIVFUR14. If you are making a phone booking ((07) 3831 4055), ensure to advise them of this code. Rooms are limited so be sure to book asap!

Rooms are still available and can be booked viahttp://www.grandchancellorhotels.com/au/brisbane/

Like to play harder? then sponsor and expert sponsor spaces are still available! Sponsorship is your way of helping us bring you the best experience we can and earn great rewards in the process! For further information head on down tohttp://www.rivfur.com/index.php/pages/Register

CUT OFFS FOR SPONSOR WILL BE 1ST OF JULY SO GET IN QUICK!

-ACHIEVED - 10 Poster from an Artist (wintersnowwolf)

- Almost- 40 Themed pretty badges

(soon to be shown, currently printing/building)

70 Special sponser furry keychain

80 special lanyards

90 sponser game plush

(we all know its the eevees by now :P)

100 Inflatable Obstacle Course/ Jumpy Castle

120 Extra special something?

There is so much to come, we can't wait to kick back with you all as Rivfur goes retro.

[Insert coin to continue]
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Rivfur 2014!

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Can't wait to go. That's if I am not banned for an argument I had with another person ages ago that had nothing to do with rivfur. So would any staff please not be rude and inform me if I'm banned or not.

I have paid for a hotel room and still have no clue if that money is wasted or not.

Anyways Hope to see you all at rivfur if not have a good time.

Sincerely Jonathan Reece Ellison. ◠‿‿◠
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Rivfur 2014!

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:10 am

I've been going since 2011 every year, Sent an email off to the website weeks ago, sent a comment here, sent a comment there, Sent a PM but still no response. Tried joining the group but never got an answer.

Just thought to say thanks for not even giving me any response! Also thanks for the unofficial ban just because some people don't like me & we argured about something that had nothing to do with RivFur months ago in a PM.

Thanks RivFur for your excellent service.