Fur Suppliers

Newcomer
Species: Panda

FuzziBear, Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 am

bahhhh!.. seeeeef

Contributer
Species: Fox

vixen, Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 am

Spotlight is my favorite Aussie place to buy from, because there is alot of them around Aus, and *usually* have a good selection. During summer, you will find that there is a very small amount available. Because its too hot for fur! XD And lately the selection of furs have gone down ALOT even in winter so I usually turn to google to find something Aussie stores dont stock.... Bartfelds is great if you can go there and have a look around, the website has no images so its hard to see what your after. Lincraft has less than spotlight, but i found they have alot of small cut offs of fur in a wide variety XD

-vixen

Contributer
Species: Fox

vixen, Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:26 am

Spotlight is my favorite Aussie place to buy from, because there is alot of them around Aus, and *usually* have a good selection. During summer, you will find that there is a very small amount available. Because its too hot for fur! XD And lately the selection of furs have gone down ALOT even in winter so I usually turn to google to find something Aussie stores dont stock.... Bartfelds is great if you can go there and have a look around, the website has no images so its hard to see what your after. Lincraft has less than spotlight, but i found they have alot of small cut offs of fur in a wide variety XD

-vixen

Newcomer
Species: Zoomcat

Atpaw, Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 pm

I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.

Newcomer
Species: Zoomcat

Atpaw, Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm

I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.

Newcomer

FuzziBear, Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 pm

therefor also having the exact same range and then more :P

Newcomer

FuzziBear, Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm

I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.[/quote]
therefor also having the exact same range and then more :P

Newcomer
Species: Wolf, Feline, Fox depends on mi mood.

Rogue, Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

Aha noooooooo wipes smile from face :( . looks like ive payed top dollar for my fur from spotlight lol.

Newcomer
Species: Wolf, Feline, Fox depends on mi mood.

Rogue, Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:24 am

I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.[/quote]

Aha noooooooo wipes smile from face :( . looks like ive payed top dollar for my fur from spotlight lol.

Newcomer

FuzziBear, Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 pm

yeh, pretty much... theres always somewhere cheaper than retail to get stuff, you just have to know where to look.

Return to “Fursuiting and Costuming”