Postby FuzziBear » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 am

bahhhh!.. seeeeef
vixen
Contributer
Contributer
Species: Fox

Re: Fur Suppliers

Postby vixen » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 am

Spotlight is my favorite Aussie place to buy from, because there is alot of them around Aus, and *usually* have a good selection. During summer, you will find that there is a very small amount available. Because its too hot for fur! XD And lately the selection of furs have gone down ALOT even in winter so I usually turn to google to find something Aussie stores dont stock.... Bartfelds is great if you can go there and have a look around, the website has no images so its hard to see what your after. Lincraft has less than spotlight, but i found they have alot of small cut offs of fur in a wide variety XD

-vixen
vixen
Contributer
Contributer
Species: Fox

Fur Suppliers

Postby vixen » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:26 am

Spotlight is my favorite Aussie place to buy from, because there is alot of them around Aus, and *usually* have a good selection. During summer, you will find that there is a very small amount available. Because its too hot for fur! XD And lately the selection of furs have gone down ALOT even in winter so I usually turn to google to find something Aussie stores dont stock.... Bartfelds is great if you can go there and have a look around, the website has no images so its hard to see what your after. Lincraft has less than spotlight, but i found they have alot of small cut offs of fur in a wide variety XD

-vixen
Atpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Zoomcat

Postby Atpaw » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 pm

I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.
Atpaw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Zoomcat

Fur Suppliers

Postby Atpaw » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm

I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.
FuzziBear
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Panda

Postby FuzziBear » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Atpaw wrote:I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.
therefor also having the exact same range and then more :P
FuzziBear
Newcomer
Newcomer

Fur Suppliers

Postby FuzziBear » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm

I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.[/quote]
therefor also having the exact same range and then more :P
Rogue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf, Feline, Fox depends on mi mood.

Postby Rogue » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

Atpaw wrote:I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.
Aha noooooooo wipes smile from face :( . looks like ive payed top dollar for my fur from spotlight lol.
Rogue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf, Feline, Fox depends on mi mood.

Fur Suppliers

Postby Rogue » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:24 am

I should point out that Bartfelds tends to be much cheaper than Spotlight and Lincraft (as little as half the price in some cases) because it's typically the importer for the furs Spotlight and Lincraft order.[/quote]

Aha noooooooo wipes smile from face :( . looks like ive payed top dollar for my fur from spotlight lol.
FuzziBear
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby FuzziBear » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Odin wrote:
yeh, pretty much... theres always somewhere cheaper than retail to get stuff, you just have to know where to look.