Looking for a Brisbane Fursuiter for Documentary

Newcomer
Species: Dingo

halfeb, Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Hey everyone, so I need more stuff for my doco I'm making for film school. I'm just looking to film a fursuiter going around doing normal things in thier fursuit. Things like making breakfast, doing laundry etc. I need to film within the next few weeks so, a speedy responce would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Contributer
Species: Dalmatian

esp, Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm just looking to film a fursuiter going around doing normal things in thier fursuit
Isn't that an oxymoron?

Also, I would've thought the point of a furry making a furry documentary was to showcase the difference between media perception and actual behaviour. Showing off fursuits just reinforces the misconception that every furry is a suiter.

Newcomer

halfeb, Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Hey everyone, so I need more stuff for my doco I'm making for film school. I'm just looking to film a fursuiter going around doing normal things in thier fursuit. Things like making breakfast, doing laundry etc. I need to film within the next few weeks so, a speedy responce would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Contributer
Species: Dalmatian

esp, Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm just looking to film a fursuiter going around doing normal things in thier fursuit[/quote]

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Also, I would've thought the point of a furry making a furry documentary was to showcase the difference between media perception and actual behaviour. Showing off fursuits just reinforces the misconception that every furry is a suiter.

Newcomer

halfeb, Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Well, its more a representation of normal people being their fursona self, I would do it with animation, however, I don't have that option avalible to me thanks to timing and assessment restrictions. We also make that distinguishment that we dont all have the suits.

Newcomer

halfeb, Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Well, its more a representation of normal people being their fursona self, I would do it with animation, however, I don't have that option avalible to me thanks to timing and assessment restrictions. We also make that distinguishment that we dont all have the suits.

Newcomer
Species: Wolf, Feline, Fox depends on mi mood.

Rogue, Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:47 pm

I maybe able to help you out i have several fursuits to chose from too :D

Newcomer
Species: Wolf

PiroFlammenweifer, Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Also up for it if you need suiters still.

Newcomer
Species: Wolf, Feline, Fox depends on mi mood.

Rogue, Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm

I maybe able to help you out i have several fursuits to chose from too :D

Newcomer
Species: Wolf

PiroFlammenweifer, Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Also up for it if you need suiters still.

Return to “Fursuiting and Costuming”