Fursuit costs

For anything Fursuiting and Costuming
yamato_kitsune
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Kitsune

Re: Fursuit costs

Postby yamato_kitsune » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:13 pm

@Rogue, I have that page bookmarked now. Now that I think I have a good, stable, full time job, I will be able to buy me a fursuit after a month-ish. Also need to find a place to get it sent to and live there also :P. Might not have it ready by MiDFur though. I wouldn't know how long it would take.
yamato_kitsune
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Kitsune

Fursuit costs

Postby yamato_kitsune » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm

@Rogue, I have that page bookmarked now. Now that I think I have a good, stable, full time job, I will be able to buy me a fursuit after a month-ish. Also need to find a place to get it sent to and live there also :P. Might not have it ready by MiDFur though. I wouldn't know how long it would take.
Neox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Island Fox

Re: Fursuit costs

Postby Neox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:01 pm

I have one in the works that is costing me $2550 all up...but its from a leading fursuit company, (top of the range sort of thing)
so depending on the popularity of the artists you can get suits cheapest starting with partials for $750 all the way up to the popular full fur suits at $3000
Look on FurAffinity, there are lots of fursuit makers there.
Neox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Island Fox

Fursuit costs

Postby Neox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:01 pm

I have one in the works that is costing me $2550 all up...but its from a leading fursuit company, (top of the range sort of thing)
so depending on the popularity of the artists you can get suits cheapest starting with partials for $750 all the way up to the popular full fur suits at $3000
Look on FurAffinity, there are lots of fursuit makers there.