digimon fursuit

For anything Fursuiting and Costuming
xombie
Newcomer
Newcomer

digimon fursuit

Postby xombie » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:52 pm

hi ive been looking to find someone who can do a digimon fursuit commission for me, ive been wanting to cosplay as renamon for a long time now and was hoping to find someone who can make one for me or point me to someone who is able to make one.
thank you
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: Goat

digimon fursuit

Postby Wererstritchy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 am

Do you have any restrictions, as in, delivery in Australia, allergies to be aware of, glasses that need to be worn in suit, price range or anything that might influence your decision on makers?
xombie
Newcomer
Newcomer

digimon fursuit

Postby xombie » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:58 am

the only restricition i really have is on the design of it, i have a video of the fursuit i would like to be made, other then that i dont have any restriction.

sorry about the late reply
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian

digimon fursuit

Postby Wererstritchy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:25 pm

That's fine.

You will need to see if people are willing to do such characters, some people can be a little iffy on making characters that are from copyright, or trademarked places, especially since it's a selling thing. I'll have a poke around.

I'll give a heads up if I find anything.
xombie
Newcomer
Newcomer

digimon fursuit

Postby xombie » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:41 am

thank you, hope to hear back from you
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian

digimon fursuit

Postby Wererstritchy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:12 pm

While I haven't actually asked, there is someone who has done a digimon suit before, so it stands to reason that they may like doing another one.

http://themenageriecostumes.webs.com/

You are free to ask for a quote and the specifics of a suit. Afterwards, you can then talk to her about what she needs from you to do the suit.

I haven't received a suit from her yet, but she's been really good to a lot of people I have seen. One of them has three suits from her, two full suits and one half suit.
Scout
Newcomer
Newcomer

digimon fursuit

Postby Scout » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Toska from The Menagerie made a Bearmon fursuit for me years ago, so hopefully she'd be willing to make a Digimon suit for you, too.
Wererstritchy
Furstralian
Furstralian

digimon fursuit

Postby Wererstritchy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08 pm

She's booked out for commissions until next year. Her web page is below. You're free to put in a quote to see what she charges. She usually gives back a quote in 5 business days

http://themenageriecostumes.webs.com/