Fursona Tattoos

Show us your photography and furtography!
Akemi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shiba Inu

Re: Fursona Tattoos

Postby Akemi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 am

Emba~Lyn wrote:This Is my new tattoo of my fursona that i commission the wonderful Akemi for who drew it perfectly so that the tattooist had no problem replicating, i'm just curious if anyone eles out there has a tattoo of their fursona, would get a tattoo of their fursona, or even heard of someone doing it before???
^_^ I'll probably be getting a generic tattoo rather than a character tattoo, purely because I change the design of mine so frequently. I'll probably get a tribal canine design and a pawprint somewhere.
PiroFlammenweifer wrote:i would get one if i wasnt scared shitless of needles.
I'm terrified of needles, but not for tattoos/piercings XD
Akemi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Fursona Tattoos

Postby Akemi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:06 am

This Is my new tattoo of my fursona that i commission the wonderful Akemi for who drew it perfectly so that the tattooist had no problem replicating, i'm just curious if anyone eles out there has a tattoo of their fursona, would get a tattoo of their fursona, or even heard of someone doing it before???[/quote]

^_^ I'll probably be getting a generic tattoo rather than a character tattoo, purely because I change the design of mine so frequently. I'll probably get a tribal canine design and a pawprint somewhere.

i would get one if i wasnt scared shitless of needles.[/quote]

I'm terrified of needles, but not for tattoos/piercings XD
PiroFlammenweifer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby PiroFlammenweifer » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:29 am

I still get nervous around piercing needles but i'm fine with them (as you might of noticed with my increasing about of piercings XD)
but i have decide i would get a yinyan of Piro and Draco/fire and ice :3 just need someone the design the fire ice part then my verson of my sonas :3
PiroFlammenweifer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Fursona Tattoos

Postby PiroFlammenweifer » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:29 am

I still get nervous around piercing needles but i'm fine with them (as you might of noticed with my increasing about of piercings XD)
but i have decide i would get a yinyan of Piro and Draco/fire and ice :3 just need someone the design the fire ice part then my verson of my sonas :3
FoxyGamers
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Postby FoxyGamers » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Toska wrote:
FoxyGamers wrote:
Wow thats nice
Thank you ^_^
FoxyGamers
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Fursona Tattoos

Postby FoxyGamers » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am

[/quote]

Wow thats nice[/quote]

Thank you ^_^
Daz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Canine

Postby Daz » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Dar'z wrote:Think I might get a leopard's eye tattoo, rather than a paw print or whole face. Don't know where though. Where is your tattoo, Emba-Lyn?
Not a bad idea,
Daz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Canine

Fursona Tattoos

Postby Daz » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Akemi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Akemi » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Just got a pawprint personally. I will be getting a personified shiba inu on my back with a full art piece in a painterly style. Though needles don't scare me unless its injections/withdrawing blood xD I'm so weird.
Akemi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Fursona Tattoos

Postby Akemi » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Just got a pawprint personally. I will be getting a personified shiba inu on my back with a full art piece in a painterly style. Though needles don't scare me unless its injections/withdrawing blood xD I'm so weird.