Camera for sale - Canon 550D Complete Kit [SOLD!!]

Show us your photography and furtography!
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Postby Kidsune » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:01 pm

CAMERA IS SOLD! THANK YOU! :3

Not sure if this is the right place to put this or not...

Anyways, with my tax return coming in, i've just upgraded to a Canon 7D, so now i'm selling off my previous equipment.
Please, even if you aren't interested yourself, let your friends know, i'd really like to sell this off as soon as possible!

ImageImage

Here's what's in the kit:

Canon EOS 550D
+4 years warranty from JB HiFi (they have a really good warranty, same as Dick Smith's, which i have lots of experience with)
Patriot 16GB LX Series Class 10 SDHC memory card
Canon EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM with 67mm UV filter, 67mm ND8 filter and lens hood
Lowepro Adventura 170
Extra Battery
Timer Remote Control
(remote shutter, timelapse, long exposures, etc)
Wireless Remote Control
Lenspen lens cleaner (SLR owner's best friend)
Macro extension tubes (makes any lens into a macro lens!)

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
(Sorry about the terrible photo quality... had to take them with my phone. how ironic. <_<)

I bought the camera new from JB Hifi in August last year, and have been using it quite often since. Still functionally perfect, however there is some cosmetic wear around the handgrip.
Still has the original box and all the packaging, with software, manual, caps, cables, etc.
The camera has seen about 20,000+ photos without a single hitch or problem whatsoever,

The 17-85mm lens is still in 100% perfect condition, functionally and cosmetically. with a protective UV filter on from day one, as well as a lens hood on at most times.
It's a really great all-rounder lens. Good wide angle for group shots and landscapes, good telephoto for portraits and wildlife, and good macro for some close-up shots of bugs and stuff!
I actually use my little 50mm f1.8 more often, so it hasn't seen as much use.

You can have a look at sample photos from this camera that i've taken in the past year here and here to get an idea of what it's capable of.

This is a fantastic and complete kit for someone just starting out with photography, or if you want a big step-up from a point-and-shoot camera.

All up this package is worth ~$2300, but i'm asking for $1500 ONO.

Any questions or offers, please feel free to reply here, email me, message me, or call/text me on 0426 955 644.
Akemi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shiba Inu

Postby Akemi » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

I've got 2 friends just starting a camera/photography course, i'll let them know about this asap! <3
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Kidsune » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

I've got 2 friends just starting a camera/photography course, i'll let them know about this asap! <3[/quote]
Awesome, thank you very much! <33
LadyCath
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tabby Cat

Postby LadyCath » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm

As UNBELIEVABLY tempting as it is it'd kill off any chance of getting married for us and Friar Tuck our budget for years to come.. LOL I shal share the post on bookface if you like to find a buyer.
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Kidsune » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:05 pm

As UNBELIEVABLY tempting as it is it'd kill off any chance of getting married for us and herpaderp our budget for years to come.. LOL I shal share the post on bookface if you like to find a buyer.[/quote]
Aww... but marriage is definitely better than a camera... and i can always take the pics of said marriage for you :3
And i'd love it if you shared it for me too ^_^
LadyCath
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tabby Cat

Postby LadyCath » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Kidsune I would really love it if you could take photos of said marriage for me :)
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Kidsune » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Kidsune I would really love it if you could take photos of said marriage for me :)[/quote]

=^_^=
message the details to me?
Akemi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shiba Inu

Postby Akemi » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:28 pm

DUDE - you take payment plans? I have a friend whos HIGHLY interested if you do payments!
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Kidsune » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 pm

DUDE - you take payment plans? I have a friend whos HIGHLY interested if you do payments![/quote]

yeah, should've mentioned earlier that It has to be paid in full, otherwise I'll be stuck with just my 50mm for too long