Cameras! *click!*

Show us your photography and furtography!
Yaps
Furstralian
Furstralian

Re: Cameras! *click!*

Postby Yaps » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm

A pretty old post. But anyway for the quote below.
Kidsune wrote:...For portability, sure, it wins, but with a choice of only 5 lenses, no optical viewfinder (the absolute best thing about owning any sort of SLR), very slow autofocusing, shorter battery life, slower operation and framerate (compared to the 7D) limited accessories... i can keep going =p...
+1 Image
~Yaps
CammyT
Newcomer
Newcomer

Cameras! *click!*

Postby CammyT » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 am

I wouldn't mind having a mirrorless camera. I like the Sony NEX series but I also like the Olympus Pen series and the Panasonic 4/3rds. Right now I have a Canon 20d DSLR that I like a lot but would like to move up to a 7D or perhaps a 5Dmkii if I had a little more money.
Kidsune
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Cameras! *click!*

Postby Kidsune » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I wouldn't mind having a mirrorless camera. I like the Sony NEX series but I also like the Olympus Pen series and the Panasonic 4/3rds. Right now I have a Canon 20d DSLR that I like a lot but would like to move up to a 7D or perhaps a 5Dmkii if I had a little more money.[/quote]

If you'd thinking about upgrading soon, wait for Canon to release their new models nearer the end of the year, i.e. 7D MkII or the 5D Mk III, both of which i'm eagerly awaiting :3