NaNoWriMo

Show off your Stories or Poems here
Arkady

NaNoWriMo

Postby Arkady » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:04 pm

It's almost november and that means almost nanowrimo time! This'll be my first year and I'm so pumped about it. For those unfamiliar with national novel writing month the basic idea is to write 50 000 during the 30 days of november. Here's the link http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/dashboard

So are any other furry writers going to be participating?
Unknown

NaNoWriMo

Postby Unknown » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:04 pm

It's almost november and that means almost nanowrimo time! This'll be my first year and I'm so pumped about it. For those unfamiliar with national novel writing month the basic idea is to write 50 000 during the 30 days of november. Here's the link http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/dashboard

So are any other furry writers going to be participating?
Dar'z
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Panthera Pardus Caracal

Re: NaNoWriMo

Postby Dar'z » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I'd like to, but I have absolutely no time on my hands. Also considering the fact that it took me three years to complete my first book, I severely doubt I can do this.

Btw, good to to see more furry writers! Do you have a FA or something?
Unknown

NaNoWriMo

Postby Unknown » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 pm

I'd like to, but I have absolutely no time on my hands. Also considering the fact that it took me three years to complete my first book, I severely doubt I can do this.

Btw, good to to see more furry writers! Do you have a FA or something?
Anonymous

Re: NaNoWriMo

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I imagine it certainly does take a lot of time and effort, but congrats on finishing a book! Your doing better than most :lol: I'm afraid I don't have a fur affinity at the moment I've never written anything furry really thought animals are always a feature. Maybe after november I'll have time to try a fur story out.
Unknown

NaNoWriMo

Postby Unknown » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm

I imagine it certainly does take a lot of time and effort, but congrats on finishing a book! Your doing better than most :lol: I'm afraid I don't have a fur affinity at the moment I've never written anything furry really thought animals are always a feature. Maybe after november I'll have time to try a fur story out.