furry books

Show off your Stories or Poems here
Ganther
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Snow Leopard

furry books

Postby Ganther » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 pm

I finished reading "A Whisper Of Wings" by Paul Kidd. IT IS AWSOME! Seriously though, it's a great book with interesting twists in the plot and an excellent fantasy novel. It's weird though, the characters are foxes but the animals that exist in the world are Australian. I wouldn't be surprised if the author was inspired by Aboriginal spirituality. Some of it seems even a little similar.
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

furry books

Postby Dread-Fox » Thu May 24, 2012 4:55 pm

(Old topic, I know) But there is Man-Kzin Wars http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Kzin_Wars. It's about a great war between Humans and Tiger like aliens.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

furry books

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sat May 26, 2012 3:39 pm

-Redwall (The Redwall Adventures #1) by Brian Jacques
As the inhabitants of Redwall Abbey bask in the glorious Summer of the Late Rose, all is quiet and peaceful. But things are not as they seem. Cluny the Scourge, the evil one-eyed rat warlord, is hell-bent on destroying the tranquility as he prepares to fight a bloody battle for the ownership of Redwall.

-Scars: An Ironclaw Novel
Danica knows bounty hunters don't have it easy. So when an simple job with promises of great rewards comes along, she has her misgivings.
It's simply too good to be true.

-Across Thin Ice (Nordguard, #1) by Tess Garman, Teagan Gavet
Pi and her team of sled dogs, part of the Nordguard elite, strike out northwards on a dangerous rescue mission. Bandits, thin ice, and inclement weather they can handle. It's what they don't know about their mission that can kill them.

Annnd the one im about to read -Green Fairy by Kyell Gold.
Can't say a description or it will break a rule on furstralia. X3
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.