Gabber and Speedcore

All aspects of Music. From talking about your favourite band to the furry musicians in all of us.
BlackStatic
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Caracal hybrid

Gabber and Speedcore

Postby BlackStatic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:12 pm

So I know there's a certain amount of Hardstyle and Hard Dance furries across the globe, and a decent amount of shufflers, but what about the Gabber fans? I'm talking along the lines of Angerfist and Azrael (an alias of LapFox Trax).
Surely there's other furries out there who likes their electronica a little more aggressive than *shudder* deadmau5... and if so, what other Gabber artists can you recommend to a fellow headbanger?
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Gabber and Speedcore

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

I love all type's of electronica such as techno, Dubstep, terrorcore and lots more but i find for some reason Speedcore make me feel way more engergitc and awsome
then the other genres. :wgrin:

I can't really recommend u any Gabber artists because i don't know much Gabber at all, speed core i know a lot better
But i do <3 angerfist Raise your fist for anger fist!
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
BlackStatic
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Caracal hybrid

Gabber and Speedcore

Postby BlackStatic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 pm

True that, my dad's actually into psytrance and mum's into ambient so it makes sense for me to like a little bit of trance and dubstep every now and then. I'm picky about dubstep though - unless they get the amount of vocals and wobbles right, it lacks musical quality... and just sounds like excessive wobbles... if that makes sense.

That's what draws me to faster music I guess; although you don't have so many layers of warpy sweeping weirdness, you can still do a lot of stuff with the drum track in breakcore/speedcore and have a more varied melody... if that makes any sense, music theory kicking in lmao.
CrimsonV
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Folf

Re: Gabber and Speedcore

Postby CrimsonV » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:43 pm

If you're looking for musical quality, I'd -DEFINITELY- give complextro a good listen to. Fantastic layering (when done well) and just generally awesome to chill out and listen to. Not quite as intense as gabber or speedcore, but always nice for a change =3
CrimsonV
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Folf

Gabber and Speedcore

Postby CrimsonV » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:43 pm

If you're looking for musical quality, I'd -DEFINITELY- give complextro a good listen to. Fantastic layering (when done well) and just generally awesome to chill out and listen to. Not quite as intense as gabber or speedcore, but always nice for a change =3
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

Re: Gabber and Speedcore

Postby Dread-Fox » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Klapex are good if your looking for dubstep
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

Gabber and Speedcore