Soundwave 2012

All aspects of Music. From talking about your favourite band to the furry musicians in all of us.
Huskyway
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Husky

Soundwave 2012

Postby Huskyway » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Does this, or does this not sound like a good lineup?
Personally, this is more appealing to the Nu-Metal era fans (2005 and naught era.) as opposed to say, the classic metal fans, the prog fans or the core fans; but I think this lineup is going to be very promising.

I only deem it a Nu-Metallers wet dream because I only noticed bands that were big in that vein. :P

http://www.vmusic.com.au/pages/main-men ... pAodnGM4KA

But to all Hole fans, Hole pulled out thanks to the fact they refuse to share the stage with Limp Biskit.
I don't blame them.
Huskyway
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Husky

Soundwave 2012

Postby Huskyway » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Does this, or does this not sound like a good lineup?
Personally, this is more appealing to the Nu-Metal era fans (2005 and naught era.) as opposed to say, the classic metal fans, the prog fans or the core fans; but I think this lineup is going to be very promising.

I only deem it a Nu-Metallers wet dream because I only noticed bands that were big in that vein. :P

http://www.vmusic.com.au/pages/main-men ... pAodnGM4KA

But to all Hole fans, Hole pulled out thanks to the fact they refuse to share the stage with Limp Biskit.
I don't blame them.
Odin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tiger

Re: Soundwave 2012

Postby Odin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Have to admit, It is a rather good set up, But then again, I wont be going, mainly because there is only a few bands to appeal to me.

Considering I am a huge death metal fan, I dont really see many line ups that appeal to me in their strongest form as such, but System of a down is rather amazing I must admit!

Stuff like Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Dying Fetus, Lamb of God, etc etc :)
Odin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tiger

Soundwave 2012

Postby Odin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Have to admit, It is a rather good set up, But then again, I wont be going, mainly because there is only a few bands to appeal to me.

Considering I am a huge death metal fan, I dont really see many line ups that appeal to me in their strongest form as such, but System of a down is rather amazing I must admit!

Stuff like Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Dying Fetus, Lamb of God, etc etc :)
Blood
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Maltese terrier

Postby Blood » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm going to the Sydney one :3 Is anybody else coming? o.o
Blood
Newcomer
Newcomer

Soundwave 2012

Postby Blood » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm going to the Sydney one :3 Is anybody else coming? o.o
Paskhowl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Thylacine

Postby Paskhowl » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm going to the Melbourne Soundwave. Looking forward to catching Mastodon, Circa Survive, Lostprophets, Kvelertak, System, maybe some Devin Townsend, Bush, Dragonforce or Steel Panther.
Paskhowl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Thylacine

Soundwave 2012

Postby Paskhowl » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm going to the Melbourne Soundwave. Looking forward to catching Mastodon, Circa Survive, Lostprophets, Kvelertak, System, maybe some Devin Townsend, Bush, Dragonforce or Steel Panther.
Blood
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Blood » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 am

Awesome :D I'm looking forward to Manson, The Pretty Reckless, Wednesday 13, Black Veil Brides, Slipknot, System of a Down and Limpbizkit. And any others I may have missed :3
Blood
Newcomer
Newcomer

Soundwave 2012

Postby Blood » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 am

Awesome :D I'm looking forward to Manson, The Pretty Reckless, Wednesday 13, Black Veil Brides, Slipknot, System of a Down and Limpbizkit. And any others I may have missed :3