Songs that are special to you

All aspects of Music. From talking about your favourite band to the furry musicians in all of us.
Mr Hollow
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Husky

Re: Songs that are special to you

Postby Mr Hollow » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:32 pm

To me, These are the songs that, Connect to me,
These strongs have such strong signifigance to me, Almost like as its a mirror of my thoughts and feelings exactly...

These are the songs.
Brave new world - Iron maiden. *It brings the feeling of how we feel trapped in a void of repetition that only spirals down to our discreation and self destruction, And how we must rise out of the sea and fly to the sun, To rise for a new life before your drowned into nothingness*.

The end of heartache - Killswitch engage. *To me, Its the only song I think my friend, And even I can relate to, In the past relationship, My friend had a girlfriend who he loved so much... I had a boyfriend who I loved so much... But neither of them loved any of us back... And it was the feeling of how you thought you was so close to finally feeling tranquility and completion inside the heart, And had is shattered infront of you, And no matter what, Nothing will become of it... And as for my friend, All he wants is one last chance with her, But sadly, The possibility of that will not be so, As he has pushed her so far, And this song just describes it so well...*.

Power trip - Chimaira. *Not only is it a great sounding song with the PERFECT headbang rythym in the verses, But it describes how I feel about some people, Who are so up themselves and believe they are all top dog, And rub it in your face, Stab you in the back for their own need, And it just describes the hatred I feel towards those people*.

Lazarus - Chimaira *Recently, A friend of mine in melbourne killed himself, And this song, Was the only song I could listen to... its a song about a friend of theirs who ended their life, And describes perfectly the atmosphere of the scene, And the sadness and horror that lay before his friends and family as they seem him motionless... dead..*.

Wash away the poison - Edguy *Such a beautiful song... The lyrics, Though not all connect to a relevance to me, Bits here and there seem to be of a connectivity, I'm not sure what the song about, But to me, Its about the moment in life where your stuck, Alone, And hopeless, But still something keeps your fire burning with a raging strength, And from that it makes you carry on... And wash away the poison...*.
Mr Hollow
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Husky

Postby Mr Hollow » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 pm

To me, These are the songs that, Connect to me,
These strongs have such strong signifigance to me, Almost like as its a mirror of my thoughts and feelings exactly...

These are the songs.
Brave new world - Iron maiden. *It brings the feeling of how we feel trapped in a void of repetition that only spirals down to our discreation and self destruction, And how we must rise out of the sea and fly to the sun, To rise for a new life before your drowned into nothingness*.

The end of heartache - Killswitch engage. *To me, Its the only song I think my friend, And even I can relate to, In the past relationship, My friend had a girlfriend who he loved so much... I had a boyfriend who I loved so much... But neither of them loved any of us back... And it was the feeling of how you thought you was so close to finally feeling tranquility and completion inside the heart, And had is shattered infront of you, And no matter what, Nothing will become of it... And as for my friend, All he wants is one last chance with her, But sadly, The possibility of that will not be so, As he has pushed her so far, And this song just describes it so well...*.

Power trip - Chimaira. *Not only is it a great sounding song with the PERFECT headbang rythym in the verses, But it describes how I feel about some people, Who are so up themselves and believe they are all top dog, And rub it in your face, Stab you in the back for their own need, And it just describes the hatred I feel towards those people*.

Lazarus - Chimaira *Recently, A friend of mine in melbourne killed himself, And this song, Was the only song I could listen to... its a song about a friend of theirs who ended their life, And describes perfectly the atmosphere of the scene, And the sadness and horror that lay before his friends and family as they seem him motionless... dead..*.

Wash away the poison - Edguy *Such a beautiful song... The lyrics, Though not all connect to a relevance to me, Bits here and there seem to be of a connectivity, I'm not sure what the song about, But to me, Its about the moment in life where your stuck, Alone, And hopeless, But still something keeps your fire burning with a raging strength, And from that it makes you carry on... And wash away the poison...*.
topher
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Tiger yo!

Postby topher » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:54 pm

my choices would have to be
1.hotel california by the eagles
2.we are the people by empire of the sun
3.my enemy by cog
4.walking on a dream by empire of the sun
5.iris by the goo goo dolls

i know most of those songs are just random but they are just songs i remember from specific times in my life

(woooOOO getting all D&M nao!)
topher
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Tiger yo!

Postby topher » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 pm

my choices would have to be
1.hotel california by the eagles
2.we are the people by empire of the sun
3.my enemy by cog
4.walking on a dream by empire of the sun
5.iris by the goo goo dolls

i know most of those songs are just random but they are just songs i remember from specific times in my life

(woooOOO getting all D&M nao!)
AnnaWulfz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shape Shifter

Postby AnnaWulfz » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Hospital - Lydia
Dear Child - Anthony Green
Rough Hands - Alexisonfire
Smile, You've Won - Lydia
A Fine Evening For A Rogue - Lydia
Naerame - Paha Polly [even tho i don't know what it says LOL x__x;]
OKAY i better shut up before i name all my music LOL
AnnaWulfz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shape Shifter

Postby AnnaWulfz » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Hospital - Lydia
Dear Child - Anthony Green
Rough Hands - Alexisonfire
Smile, You've Won - Lydia
A Fine Evening For A Rogue - Lydia
Naerame - Paha Polly [even tho i don't know what it says LOL x__x;]
OKAY i better shut up before i name all my music LOL
Dimruthien
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Dimruthien » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:19 pm

A dear friend of mine recently passed away. The last song he listened to (as Scrobbled by last.fm) was Nature & Organisation's "To You". I find the song really comforting for me now as I grieve. It's a lovely song.

Daft Punk's "Something About Us", Machinae Supremacy's "I Turn To You" and "Killer Instinct" all remind me of my partner. Slinkee Minx's "Summer Rain" is the same.

Other notable songs:

NIN - Closer
Lords of Acid - Pussy
Kamelot - Karma
Daryl Braithwaite - Horses
ABBA - Fernando
Dimruthien
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Dimruthien » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:19 pm

A dear friend of mine recently passed away. The last song he listened to (as Scrobbled by last.fm) was Nature & Organisation's "To You". I find the song really comforting for me now as I grieve. It's a lovely song.

Daft Punk's "Something About Us", Machinae Supremacy's "I Turn To You" and "Killer Instinct" all remind me of my partner. Slinkee Minx's "Summer Rain" is the same.

Other notable songs:

NIN - Closer
Lords of Acid - Pussy
Kamelot - Karma
Daryl Braithwaite - Horses
ABBA - Fernando
Alzaik
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Feline

Postby Alzaik » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:02 am