*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Show off your artwork, music, writing and fursuits, request critiques and get tips and tricks from other artists, musicians, writers and fursuiters here.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:38 am

Excellent body proportions (something I have great difficulty with) and great impression on the fur texture. The face is very dominant (a good approach with such an piece of artwork) and the eye being the lone piece of colour is very bold; stands out well. :wsmile:

Don't worry; we have no preference here for anthro or non-anthro artwork. Either is fine (the only requirement is that anything Not Safe for Work would need to go in the adult section).
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 am

:D Heh, and I thought my proportions were non-exsistent...Thanks.

I don't do NFSW art, anyway. My skills are too amateur-ish to draw anything with skill. At least for now. >:D
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: *{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Murr art :D

Image (A more recent one...) Image (Drawn quite a while ago...)

(Sorry for the size... :\)
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Size is fine - there isn't really a way to control picture sizes on Furstralia at this time.

I really like her! She has a good build and a face that's very easy on the eyes. Plus her own eyes are very attractive. I particularly like the detail in the clothing, and how precisely you've drawn the spanner.

He's good too. I don't recognise the period (Middle Ages or Renssance?) but I like the attire and he stands very proudly.

Both have good faces, and they eyes stand out. There's good attention to the texturing of fur, and I'm envious of how well you draw hands (I always get the thumbs and fingers the wrong way around).

Only problem is that they're a bit difficult to discern due to being faint. Are you able to ink them? (If you don't want to risk harming the originals then you could always ink photocopies).
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:26 pm

:wp: Thanks again for the advice and compliments... I don't really ink stuff but I could set the contrast for scanning higher... I go lighter for easy erasing ;P
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Raen wrote:I go lighter for easy erasing ;P
Which is a good idea!

Hope you can find an art meet in your local area. I've learned a great deal from the group who I meet up with (all of whom are furs and there are two brilliant artists among them), but I still have a long way to go before I can draw well.
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Murr art :D

Image (A more recent one...) Image (Drawn quite a while ago...)

(Sorry for the size... :\)
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Size is fine - there isn't really a way to control picture sizes on Furstralia at this time.

I really like her! She has a good build and a face that's very easy on the eyes. Plus her own eyes are very attractive. I particularly like the detail in the clothing, and how precisely you've drawn the spanner.

He's good too. I don't recognise the period (Middle Ages or Renssance?) but I like the attire and he stands very proudly.

Both have good faces, and they eyes stand out. There's good attention to the texturing of fur, and I'm envious of how well you draw hands (I always get the thumbs and fingers the wrong way around).

Only problem is that they're a bit difficult to discern due to being faint. Are you able to ink them? (If you don't want to risk harming the originals then you could always ink photocopies).
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:26 pm

:wp: Thanks again for the advice and compliments... I don't really ink stuff but I could set the contrast for scanning higher... I go lighter for easy erasing ;P
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 pm

I go lighter for easy erasing ;P[/quote]Which is a good idea!

Hope you can find an art meet in your local area. I've learned a great deal from the group who I meet up with (all of whom are furs and there are two brilliant artists among them), but I still have a long way to go before I can draw well.