*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Show off your artwork, music, writing and fursuits, request critiques and get tips and tricks from other artists, musicians, writers and fursuiters here.
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Dread-Fox » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 pm

I never studied or drew humans either and my art turned out fine xD (I'll show myself out xD)
Toraneko
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Toraneko » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:21 am

Not trying to be a dick, but I never bothered to. I prefer to try out things myself...[/quote]
Hahaha, you're never going to get anywhere as an artist if you don't study. Just sayin'
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Dread-Fox » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 am

Not trying to be a dick, but I never bothered to. I prefer to try out things myself...[/quote]
Hahaha, you're never going to get anywhere as an artist if you don't study. Just sayin'[/quote]
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9779005/ y'see that? That's the product of 2 years not studying *pokes tongue out* xD
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Raen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 am

Hahaha, you're never going to get anywhere as an artist if you don't study. Just sayin'[/quote]

Oh, an artist? I just draw for self enjoyment. And I've started only recently, bout 10 months ago.
Anyone can draw with a computer and a mouse/keyboard and call themselves an artist. I guess I'll just stick to 'pencil and paper' then.
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Dread-Fox » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Anyone can draw with a computer and a mouse/keyboard and call themselves an artist. I guess I'll just stick to 'pencil and paper' then.[/quote]
I'm going to have to disagree with you here, I actually found it a lot harder to master a pen and tablet then I did a pencil and paper. Just because it's on a computer, doesn't make it easy.
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Raen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Anyone can draw with a computer and a mouse/keyboard and call themselves an artist. I guess I'll just stick to 'pencil and paper' then.[/quote]
I'm going to have to disagree with you here, I actually found it a lot harder to master a pen and tablet then I did a pencil and paper. Just because it's on a computer, doesn't make it easy.[/quote]

I should've made it clearer there... What I meant was "Anyone can draw anything with a computer and a mouse/keyboard and call themselves an artist. I guess I'll just go back to drawing on paper then." I do think it is harder to draw with a tablet, heh.
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Dread-Fox » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm not entirely sure what you mean xD
Toraneko
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Toraneko » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 pm

._.

Well since it's obvious you guys aren't willing to take some advice from an industry professional, I'll just take my leave.
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

*{Raen's Art Dump!}*

Postby Raen » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 pm

I thought you already did?

But your advice proved to be pretty useful to me, so yeah. ^^
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer