The Lifestyle of a Furry

For all things furry!
Chrys
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Civet X Jungle Cat

Re: The Lifestyle of a Furry

Postby Chrys » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Furry lifestyle... do you mean aspects of one's life that are furry or just the general lives of furries?

I'll do a bit of both, that's what the others seem to have done
I wear ears nearly all the time, I bark to get people's attention and I'll growl at things I don't like
I draw a lot, not purely furry stuff but mostly at the moment
I'm a student, I'd be considered pretty nerdy at any school except the one I go to
I'm vegetarian
I go to furmeets occasionally
that's off the top of my head, might come back with more
Chrys
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Civet X Jungle Cat

The Lifestyle of a Furry

Postby Chrys » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Furry lifestyle... do you mean aspects of one's life that are furry or just the general lives of furries?

I'll do a bit of both, that's what the others seem to have done
I wear ears nearly all the time, I bark to get people's attention and I'll growl at things I don't like
I draw a lot, not purely furry stuff but mostly at the moment
I'm a student, I'd be considered pretty nerdy at any school except the one I go to
I'm vegetarian
I go to furmeets occasionally
that's off the top of my head, might come back with more
Daz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Canine

Postby Daz » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Well I was actually trying to find out what the people behind the fur are like, as in, interests and hobbies.

I suppose I should have the named the Thread - The Personality of a Furry.
Daz
Newcomer
Newcomer

The Lifestyle of a Furry

Postby Daz » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Well I was actually trying to find out what the people behind the fur are like, as in, interests and hobbies.

Dar'z
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Panthera Pardus Caracal

Postby Dar'z » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Dusty Paws wrote:
Well in that case, http://www.furstralia.com/forums/viewto ... f=2&t=3258

However, I don't think you will find a single personality trait that runs through all furries. We are as individual and different as anyone, the only thing that connects us is an interest in Anthropomorphic animals, and even that is varied, from the sexual to the innocent, from simply enjoying the art to lifestyling. Furry is as individual as we are.
Dar'z
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Panthera Pardus Caracal

The Lifestyle of a Furry

Postby Dar'z » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:08 pm

I suppose I should have the named the Thread - The Personality of a Furry.[/quote]

Well in that case, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3258

However, I don't think you will find a single personality trait that runs through all furries. We are as individual and different as anyone, the only thing that connects us is an interest in Anthropomorphic animals, and even that is varied, from the sexual to the innocent, from simply enjoying the art to lifestyling. Furry is as individual as we are.
Daz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Daz » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:14 am

Dar'z wrote:
Dusty Paws wrote: I suppose I should have the named the Thread - The Personality of a Furry.
Well in that case, http://www.furstralia.com/forums/viewto ... f=2&t=3258

That is a very good point, however this post was just help me get to know others better, aswell as yourselves.
Daz
Newcomer
Newcomer

The Lifestyle of a Furry

Postby Daz » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Ganther
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Snow Leopard

Postby Ganther » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 pm

I'm pretty average for kids in my area. I go to school and come home to surf if it's good.
During my days off it's Xbox, surf and skateboarding. I like to read and often take time out from everyone else to read an entire book, I prefer to read massive chunks of books. I have recently taken up Skimboarding and much to my parents distress ordered a board in from America. I am learning to draw late in the afternoons or whenever the urge arises.
As for a furry lifestyle, only these forums, what I draw and Deviantart connect me to the community. Although I hope to get involved into Cons/meets and fursuiting soon
Ganther
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Snow Leopard

The Lifestyle of a Furry

Postby Ganther » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm pretty average for kids in my area. I go to school and come home to surf if it's good.
During my days off it's Xbox, surf and skateboarding. I like to read and often take time out from everyone else to read an entire book, I prefer to read massive chunks of books. I have recently taken up Skimboarding and much to my parents distress ordered a board in from America. I am learning to draw late in the afternoons or whenever the urge arises.
As for a furry lifestyle, only these forums, what I draw and Deviantart connect me to the community. Although I hope to get involved into Cons/meets and fursuiting soon