Everyday furriness

Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Rush, Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am

Yesterday I was trying to explain something to one of my friends and I ended up saying "Well, on one hand, you have *this option*, but on the other paw, you have *the other option*". I guess that counts. It was purely accidental though, and he gave me a pretty weird look, haha. :D

Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Sebastian, Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Yesterday I was trying to explain something to one of my friends and I ended up saying "Well, on one hand, you have *this option*, but on the other paw, you have *the other option*". I guess that counts. It was purely accidental though, and he gave me a pretty weird look, haha. :D[/quote]Actually some non-furries sometimes say "paw" for hand, so it's a good one to sneak in when you can. :wcool:

Newcomer
Species: Basset Hound

Skylar, Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:48 pm

I tell everyone I know that my Husband treats me like a dog.
It's an amusing inside joke.

FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Species: Eastern Quoll

Furrhan Blackwood, Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:17 am

I sometimes growl when frustrated or angry.

The thing I do most though is to refer to my hands as my paws.xD
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!

Newcomer
Species: Red Fox

Orithan, Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:27 pm

The most furry thing I do is sometimes grow when frustrated or angry, but that has always been part of me since before I started becoming furry.

Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

FoxTailedCritter, Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:54 pm

*Looks back at post from 2012*
Oh my the years have changed (for the worst). I haven't worn my tail in years & rarely ever, ever worn my collar.

Time to change that. *Puts on collar and walks down to shops*
Also if anyone else knows where I can get another fake fox tail please do PM me.
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Newcomer
Species: Grey wolf

LoneWolf2770, Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 pm

I seem to do things that my fursona would do, i growl at my buddies when i get mad and i seem to be more "open"with sharing how i feel towards people. And unlike you guys, these things get pointed out A LOT!!!!
LoneWolf

Newcomer

Dogstar, Sun May 08, 2016 10:11 pm

I customized my collar using a greyhound collar and a choke chain. I'll post an image soon!

Newcomer
Species: Fox

Bede, Tue May 17, 2016 11:26 pm

I notice I scratch my ears much like a cat or dog with their front paw. Must look really weird to anyone that sees me do this.

Return to “The Furry Forum”