Everyday furriness

For all things furry!
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Everyday furriness

Postby Sebastian » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 am

How many of you behave in a furry manner when working or going about your everyday business? IE how proud are you to be furry?

I've had plenty of situations where I've responded to questions as my fursona would, and I need to start writing these experiences down to put in the forum. I'll start with this simple one that happened just now:

One of my work colleagues lent me a book this morning about dieting - "The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf." I E-mailed my work colleague (he knows I'm a furry) saying "It's written by a wolf, how do I know the diet is suitable for a herbivore?"

Anyone else do little things like this?
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Everyday furriness

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 am

Im not one of thoses persons that goes about the workplace saying ''proud to be furry'' or anything but..
There has been some... Strange ways i have responded in the work place.

Like one time i said my wings are killing me, {Obviously i don't have any in real life.}
Also i have often said commen phrases like sly as a fox with out meaning too at work.

As for ''going about your everyday business?''

After work i get my collar on and go about in public being a furry~! >:3

{Not sure if i answered this correctly or make sense as im working on 1 hours sleep, So bare with me.} ^.=.^
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Everyday furriness

Postby Sebastian » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Like one time i said my wings are killing me, {Obviously i don't have any in real life.}
Also i have often said commen phrases like sly as a fox with out meaning too at work.

Not sure if i answered this correctly[/quote]You did :wgrin:

Soon as I can remember some of the other little moments I've had at work I'll post them. I also have some minor pieces of furry artwork on my partition at work (not furotica; against the rules here).
CuriousDragon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dragon

Everyday furriness

Postby CuriousDragon » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:42 pm

You would never think i'm a furry untill you see me online. So yeah, furryness takes a back seat when i'm not on my PC
Redtailfox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox/Red Kangaroo Hybrid

Everyday furriness

Postby Redtailfox » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:26 am

I try not to let too many people know it, because I live in a rural township and I would rather not give the local gossips anything to talk about XD That said, I do have some covert plans for when I get my fursuit and with some events coming up, not least of which a primary school centenary (doing an old style country fair for it) that my Mother is largely in charge of, she is working on something for me to post as she wants, after seeing us at the Rivfur meet and greet, some fursuiters to come.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Everyday furriness

Postby Sebastian » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:45 am

Fully understand about how quickly gossip spreads in a small rural community. :wsmile:

I was thinking more about just little, everyday things. Like does anyone make minor animal references when talking to friends, family or work colleagues? Does anyone growl when frustrated, or yip when happy or paw at things when trying to concentrate? Things that are very subtle furry traits that you behave with almost without thinking.
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Everyday furriness

Postby Foxy_Malone » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Fully understand about how quickly gossip spreads in a small rural community. :wsmile:

I was thinking more about just little, everyday things. Like does anyone make minor animal references when talking to friends, family or work colleagues? Does anyone growl when frustrated, or yip when happy or paw at things when trying to concentrate? Things that are very subtle furry traits that you behave with almost without thinking.[/quote]

yeah I grrr sometimes when something isnt going how I want, nobody at work has ever commented about it tho lol
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Everyday furriness

Postby Sebastian » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I was thinking more about just little, everyday things. Like does anyone make minor animal references when talking to friends, family or work colleagues? Does anyone growl when frustrated, or yip when happy or paw at things when trying to concentrate? Things that are very subtle furry traits that you behave with almost without thinking.[/quote]

yeah I grrr sometimes when something isnt going how I want, nobody at work has ever commented about it tho lol[/quote]Bingo! Everyday things that give away how we all are furry, but that non-furries wouldn't necessary reconigse. :wgrin:

(BTW Always good to hear from you Foxy :wgrinn:)
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

Everyday furriness

Postby Dread-Fox » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 am

I think I do things sometimes, but I'll have to start paying more attention to actually list them down XD
CuriousDragon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Dragon

Everyday furriness

Postby CuriousDragon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Sometimes after a workout or a run or anything that makes me puff or exhausted I say "i'm a pooped dragon"