Charity fundraiser for farmers, asking for fursuiters 6th Se

For all things furry!
Unknown

Postby Unknown » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Hi, I'm the organiser of ARFF, a meet west of Brisbane.

We do have some special news.

We have been contacted by 'rural connect' asking if we would like to help with a fundraiser by fursuiting. This is at Laidley on the 6th of September, from 10:00 to 3:00

At the moment, a quarter of Australia is in drought. They are asking if suiters from ARFF would like to come help with 'a coin a character' photo booth, donation. People will select the characters they want a photo with and pay a gold coin per character. This will be to support farmers who desperately need feed to keep their livestock alive, and crops watered, none of this will go to the fair that is happening the weekend, nor to the school, nor to the organisers. All to the farmers!

I have discussed with the liason, and we need confirmations of people and what suit they have, and a picture so that they can advertise ahead of time, and hopefully increase donations.

We have a room for suiters to change, have drinks, and cool down, and will be doing the photo booth outside said room. Drinks, cold esky provided.

Please note this is at Laidley on the 6th september, from 10 - 3. We will be doing photo shoot times with breaks during the day so that there is both time to cool down, and time to see the fair if wanted.

Those interested, i need a picture of your suit to use for advertising, and best contact info, as well as any requirement you have, or limits. While not initially requested, people who want to cosplay characters are also welcome, with the same deal.

Please contact me if you are wanting to attend the event in any form, as there are a few things that need to be discussed if you want to come onboard. Not much, but it's to make the whole process much easier.

This is a charity event, and we thank everyone for their assistance in the matter.
Unknown

Postby Unknown » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:03 pm

"They are
asking if suiters from ARFF would like to come help with 'a coin a
character' photo booth, donation. People will select the characters they
want a photo with and pay a gold coin per character."

AMG OMG AMG!!!!

That is so awesome~! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Spread that on facebook man!