Species

For all things furry!
LadyCath
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tabby Cat

Re: Species

Postby LadyCath » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 am

I have been a tabby cat for as long as I have known, my big issue of late is that people often confuse me with a tiger as my markings are darker than a normal tabby. Especially in illustration. Seriously considering having my fursona a cross specie between a tabby cat and Tiger as strange as it may sound... It would give more meaning to the fact that behind the cute, cuddly exterior is a strong fierce fiery (if that is even a word) feline!
LadyCath
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tabby Cat

Species

Postby LadyCath » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 pm

I have been a tabby cat for as long as I have known, my big issue of late is that people often confuse me with a tiger as my markings are darker than a normal tabby. Especially in illustration. Seriously considering having my fursona a cross specie between a tabby cat and Tiger as strange as it may sound... It would give more meaning to the fact that behind the cute, cuddly exterior is a strong fierce fiery (if that is even a word) feline!
Dark
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tundra Wolf

Species

Postby Dark » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 am

people say I am just another one of those wolf furries who just thought wolves where cool and saw all the other wolf furries and became one of them. this is incorrect because i didn't even know what a furry was til i was 15 and for as long as i could remember i have loved wolves and always wanted to become one or at-least have some of the attributes of one. then i found out about flurries when i finally got the internet lol and that changed my life quite a bit. i still cant figure out why wolves though, im not sure what even started my love for wolves because as far as i know there's not a single wolf in Australia captive or otherwise and i didn't have the internet.
Flare Volkanian
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Mountain Dragon

Species

Postby Flare Volkanian » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 am

people say I am just another one of those wolf furries who just thought wolves where cool and saw all the other wolf furries and became one of them. this is incorrect because i didn't even know what a furry was til i was 15 and for as long as i could remember i have loved wolves and always wanted to become one or at-least have some of the attributes of one. then i found out about flurries when i finally got the internet lol and that changed my life quite a bit. i still cant figure out why wolves though, im not sure what even started my love for wolves because as far as i know there's not a single wolf in Australia captive or otherwise and i didn't have the internet.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure there are wolves at the Melbourne zoo, also we have wild dogs which howl like wolves at night.

For me I'm more of a dog, I'm loyal I like to have fun and I'm great at listening but never the less I chose dragon. I chose dragon I suppose because they are mythical and so you have a lot more lisence when making your character, they can basically look like whatever you want, within reason, it still has to look like a dragon. They are also pretty badass :P Also I have liked dragons for a long time (When dragons came out on Graal for iOS, I had one the next day and spent more time as a dragon than as a person), I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I think they are really cool and I love the movie How To Train You Dragon. I've been trying to get a Night Furry plushie but all the ones I have found so far look ridiculous (If anyone knows somewhere that sells them in Melbourne let me know).
KaiTanuki
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tanuki/cat hybrid

Species

Postby KaiTanuki » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 am

Well, the reason why I actually have "two fursona's" is because Kai, my tanuki-cat hybrid, doesn't suit me too well in personality, and so then I had eventually decided to make a second, my fox fursona, named Lyra.

Ok, back on topic now a little:
I had always had a 'shy' personality and I used to always win every hide-and-seek game as a kid (because of my 'slyness', you could say - I would move from one hiding spot to another while the people trying to find me were puzzled when the were sure to check in every spot there was in the house. Another fox-like aspect I possess you could say, is that I have very sensitive hearing and I almost freak out if my earphone volume is over half-way on my iPod ;P (I've discovered that when my friend had turned the volume up to full while I was listening to SKRILLEX)
Efion
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Species

Postby Efion » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:33 am

I'm a mule because I half-ass a lot of things, and my dad is a bit of an Ass, too.