Postby Amoren » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 am

Just goes to show that furries aren't as amoral as everyone says! :P
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Relationship Poll

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 am

It's really intresting to see the poll results, I thought more would be more polyamorous..
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Raven
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Arctic Fox/Tufted Deer

Re: Relationship Poll

Postby Raven » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 am

Amoren wrote:Just goes to show that furries aren't as amoral as everyone says! :P
I don't want to tangent here but it is worth it.

Guys, im going to teach you about statistics, 43% of the people are "single and looking". This means (if im correct) they are single and looking for a relationship, it however does not say that they are searching for either monogamous or polyamorous relationships. That means that there is a possiblity for more polyamorous relationships if you were to consider the possible relationship type that the other 43% of people are interested in finding. There is also the slight implication of how likely a polyamorous person is capable of finding someone who is also comfortable in such a relationship but that is made much easier by the worderful thing we call the internet.
Amoren
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox (Kitsune)

Relationship Poll

Postby Amoren » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 am

Just goes to show that furries aren't as amoral as everyone says! :P
Raven
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Arctic Fox/Tufted Deer

Relationship Poll

Postby Raven » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 am

Just goes to show that furries aren't as amoral as everyone says! :P[/quote]

I don't want to tangent here but it is worth it.

Guys, im going to teach you about statistics, 43% of the people are "single and looking". This means (if im correct) they are single and looking for a relationship, it however does not say that they are searching for either monogamous or polyamorous relationships. That means that there is a possiblity for more polyamorous relationships if you were to consider the possible relationship type that the other 43% of people are interested in finding. There is also the slight implication of how likely a polyamorous person is capable of finding someone who is also comfortable in such a relationship but that is made much easier by the worderful thing we call the internet.
Efion
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Postby Efion » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Amoren wrote:Just goes to show that furries aren't as amoral as everyone says! :P
Don't really agree here. I think if more than two people want to get into a relationship, that's their own business. I don't really view it as immoral. It's not the thing for me, but to judge them as being morally wrong for that is pretty harsh.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Efion wrote: Don't really agree here. I think if more than two people want to get into a relationship, that's their own business. I don't really view it as immoral. It's not the thing for me, but to judge them as being morally wrong for that is pretty harsh.
%100 agree with you on that Efion~! :wgrin:
Efion
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Relationship Poll

Postby Efion » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Just goes to show that furries aren't as amoral as everyone says! :P[/quote]

Don't really agree here. I think if more than two people want to get into a relationship, that's their own business. I don't really view it as immoral. It's not the thing for me, but to judge them as being morally wrong for that is pretty harsh.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Relationship Poll

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Don't really agree here. I think if more than two people want to get into a relationship, that's their own business. I don't really view it as immoral. It's not the thing for me, but to judge them as being morally wrong for that is pretty harsh.[/quote]
%100 agree with you on that Efion~! :wgrin:
Amoren
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox (Kitsune)

Postby Amoren » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Efion wrote:
I was mostly making the comment in jest, I tend to side with your own view point on this. Although, if I wanted to be super accurate about my statement, I could say it was implied to be using the sorta 'standard' set of morals of society, or what not.

But yes, it was entirely made in jest in response to another comment. No need to point out its mathematical or philosophical flaws. :P