Total votes: 576
Amoren
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox (Kitsune)

Relationship Poll

Postby Amoren » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Just goes to show that furries aren't as amoral as everyone says! :P[/quote]

Don't really agree here. I think if more than two people want to get into a relationship, that's their own business. I don't really view it as immoral. It's not the thing for me, but to judge them as being morally wrong for that is pretty harsh.[/quote]

I was mostly making the comment in jest, I tend to side with your own view point on this. Although, if I wanted to be super accurate about my statement, I could say it was implied to be using the sorta 'standard' set of morals of society, or what not.

But yes, it was entirely made in jest in response to another comment. No need to point out its mathematical or philosophical flaws. :P
WhiteFell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: Relationship Poll

Postby WhiteFell » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:31 am

I'm allergic to morals.

It's an interesting thing to consider though, whether I'd try a >2 way relationship. I know there must be more than one person in the whole world I'd want to be in a relationship with, and it's possible in theory that two or more of those could also be happy with each other. I do tend to be somewhat possessive at times, but I don't yet know how that applies to people, and I tend to be more forgiving than others when it comes to relationship issues so maybe I'd be okay with it. I suppose it could also be something that requires learning (or unlearning) - seemed like a decent enough theory in Stranger In A Strange Land, anyway. Maybe it would also help with the fact that spending too much time around one person annoys seven hells out of me.

On the other hand, considering I don't even actively seek a relationship on purpose, the chances of forming one by accident with someone who would be open to that seems rather unlikely.
WhiteFell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Relationship Poll

Postby WhiteFell » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 am

I'm allergic to morals.

It's an interesting thing to consider though, whether I'd try a >2 way relationship. I know there must be more than one person in the whole world I'd want to be in a relationship with, and it's possible in theory that two or more of those could also be happy with each other. I do tend to be somewhat possessive at times, but I don't yet know how that applies to people, and I tend to be more forgiving than others when it comes to relationship issues so maybe I'd be okay with it. I suppose it could also be something that requires learning (or unlearning) - seemed like a decent enough theory in Stranger In A Strange Land, anyway. Maybe it would also help with the fact that spending too much time around one person annoys seven hells out of me.

On the other hand, considering I don't even actively seek a relationship on purpose, the chances of forming one by accident with someone who would be open to that seems rather unlikely.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Re: Relationship Poll

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:49 am

WhiteFell wrote:On the other hand, considering I don't even actively seek a relationship on purpose, the chances of forming one by accident with someone who would be open to that seems rather unlikely.
You would be surprised it happened to me before, And i wasnt even looking for a relationship... But then again i am a fox~! @__@
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Relationship Poll

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 am

On the other hand, considering I don't even actively seek a relationship on purpose, the chances of forming one by accident with someone who would be open to that seems rather unlikely.[/quote]

You would be surprised it happened to me before, And i wasnt even looking for a relationship... But then again i am a fox~! @__@
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Hendorne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Relationship Poll

Postby Hendorne » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 pm

I am single, but there is a girl that is my friend. I really want to get in a relationship with her, I'm just waiting for the right time to ask her out or something.
Crash
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Feral Western Dragon

Relationship Poll

Postby Crash » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm single, happy with the freedom I get from being single, but also looking for a partner for that companionship, so it's sort of a wash, ultimately I'm happy either way.
PhantomSabre
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fennec x Red Fox

Relationship Poll

Postby PhantomSabre » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Single and er.... looking, I guess... someday I want a guy and someday I don't. Argh. Can't make my mind up D:< But it'll definitely be monogamous, I'm not into the whole polygamous thing, it's just weird sharing a partner ^^;

At the moment I'm a little put off because there's a lot of boozers and jerks around here. Had a few boys who assumed "we're going out" but yah loooooong story .... I dunno :wfrown:
Raven
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Arctic Fox/Tufted Deer

Relationship Poll

Postby Raven » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

I haven't given this some thought fur a long time, but my experiencez and feelingz relationwise have sort of changed a lot. I am not worried about being alone anymore cause fur some screwed up reason, people seem to show interest in my purrson. I don't mind the idea of open relationships or polyamorous ones either anymore, though I will say polyamorous relationships can be taxing if the attention shared in them is uneven, you can only give so much so overall, everybody is going to be giving less per purrson. Anywho Sharing ze love and happehness makez the world go round so its all great. ^u^

I am single, but there is a girl that is my friend. I really want to get in a relationship with her, I'm just waiting for the right time to ask her out or something.[/quote] I am not the most experienced in the relationship world, buuuut, I can say that if you do know her and if you knows you well enough... then it might be a good idea to just flat out tell her that you like her and ask her if she wants to hang out with you/ get to know eachother better... People seem to like that kind of directness and honesty about feelings, it does catch them off guard but in the end, they will either say yes, no... or they will say nothing out of shock and then tell you yes a week later just after FurDU is finished. xP
WhiteFell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Relationship Poll

Postby WhiteFell » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:20 am

Single and er.... looking, I guess... someday I want a guy and someday I don't. Argh. Can't make my mind up D:< But it'll definitely be monogamous, I'm not into the whole polygamous thing, it's just weird sharing a partner ^^;

At the moment I'm a little put off because there's a lot of boozers and jerks around here. Had a few boys who assumed "we're going out" but yah loooooong story .... I dunno :wfrown:[/quote]

I read this with the 'eventually' sense of 'someday' in mind, and it took quite a while before I stopped coming up with weird theories and realized you probably meant 'some days'.

But really, you did mean it that way, right? Because if not, I have no idea how that works.