Anyone use fabric.com before?

For all things furry!
Anonomas11
Banner Artist
Banner Artist
Species: Winged Norwegian Forest

Anyone use fabric.com before?

Postby Anonomas11 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Was wondering if anyone has used fabric.com before to purchase fur and how they found them

FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Re: Anyone use fabric.com before?

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:30 am

Never tried from them before... I'm curious too~!
Though I used to buy my long faux fur ( for making fox tails) from a store called spotlight!

http://i.imgur.com/9Gk2ZNzl.jpg

(Apologizes for the crappy nokia phone pic)
But i got long white fur + reddish brown fur.. sewed them up, added elastic loops (For belts to go throw) & sold them for lotsa money. Wishing you the best of luck in finding good fur. If you do buy from there tell us how it went. n_n
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Anonomas11
Banner Artist
Banner Artist

Postby Anonomas11 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:40 am

Im trying them now swatches came pretty quick so I was happy. One they gave me was warped so I contacted them, they didnt reply then two days later I got a message saying my order was on its way. Turns out they're sending me another swatch for free
PracticalFX
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Angel Dragon

Postby PracticalFX » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:40 am

Hi there,

I can only go off of my own personal experiences with this website; and advise anyone to proceed with caution!

Long story short, after hearing great results from friends I decided to try them out myself and ordered 2 yards/metres of weasel grey faux fur. I received notification the item would be shipped out, however after two weeks of waiting I woke up to find two unexpected trouble tickets waiting in my inbox for a refund?

I'm not too sure what happened or if the fur was unavailable at the time, but Fabric.com never tried to get in contact regarding the issue. They did however refund me. Still a little confused and would like to know if anyone else has experienced this before.....? (good thing I wasn't relying on that fur to complete someone's commission!)

“You always strive for excellence, because to aim for anything else is a waste of life.”
― Lucy Lawless
Anonomas11
Banner Artist
Banner Artist

Postby Anonomas11 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:20 am

Yeah I had a bit of an issue but still recieved my fur. Don't think I'd order from them again though